Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Unusual Destination said:

Someone Has Everything But You OG

7 minutes ago, Newtooz18 said:

Yes I’m sure it was shared on here as a WAV file? 

3 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

Was it? The only file I've seen people with is the mp3, which was re-exported via Audacity. 

Just now, Newtooz18 said:

I am like 90% sure but I have been consuming Vodka for dinner so my information may or not be correct. 

Nope, Everything but You leaked in 256 kbps mp3, and as @izzzyyy said, most likely re-exported. The only WAV leaked were Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt, Outlaw, Wild Card and Electric Heaven.

• Like 1

These are the ones we're still missing og to my knowledge:

Waking Up Diagonal

Rewind Your Heart

Everything But You

S.L.A.Y.

Hit Me Up

Don’t Get Mad, Get Famous

I know there's been a lot of SLAY/Everything "og file" leaks but I don't believe any of them tbh, they might be the real versions but re-exported. There's no way Oligee and co were exporting using LAME 3.99; especially considering the rest are Fraunhofer, iTunes, Logic or Pro-Tools. Would be so nice to get any og files for those; demos or not ! 🙏

• Like 3

Aside from the main Epic album tracks, what are everybody’s favorites? 
I love 

All Yours

Restless

Hey Aligator

Don’t Talk Back

What’s it Gonna Take

Last Call Lover 

Edited by Newtooz18
Forgot Last Call Lover (not that it’s any of your business why I am editing, you SLAGS)

24 minutes ago, Joyride said:

These are the ones we're still missing og to my knowledge:

Waking Up Diagonal

Rewind Your Heart

Everything But You

S.L.A.Y.

Hit Me Up

Don’t Get Mad, Get Famous

I know there's been a lot of SLAY/Everything "og file" leaks but I don't believe any of them tbh, they might be the real versions but re-exported. There's no way Oligee and co were exporting using LAME 3.99; especially considering the rest are Fraunhofer, iTunes, Logic or Pro-Tools. Would be so nice to get any og files for those; demos or not ! 🙏

Yup yup yup! A lot of og's leaked in wav specifically, along with SLAY final 2020 with the unscrewed bass. However, there are still a few we need. DGM for example is a must considering we're not getting an updated one. Rewind Your Heart demo is needed, but thankfully we have the final in og quality. 

Reup of RYH og file: https://krakenfiles.com/view/7xRgq5jp52/file.html (wonder what 6 means, draft tracklist?)

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1

4 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

Yup yup yup! A lot of og's leaked in wav specifically, along with SLAY final 2020 with the unscrewed bass. However, there are still a few we need. DGM for example is a must considering we're not getting the updated one. Rewind Your Heart demo is needed, but thankfully we have the final in og quality. 

Reup of RYH og file: https://krakenfiles.com/view/7xRgq5jp52/file.html (wonder what 6 means, draft tracklist?)

Isabel, in the last 73 hours you have entered my top 3 sexiest members here, thanks for sharing and god damn caring 

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)