Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, izzzyyy said:

Candy is real. 

She did record Let There Be Love.

Right Now was performed live.

Blow My/Your Mind did leak, it's just a concept demo.

Just A Kiss is real, an epic song previewed at the start of Breaking Bonnie episode 5. The forum for no reason ignored the snippet. The song will be making an appearance on the record.  

Naked is real, but it probably doesn't sound like the Ava song since it was re-written and re-produced for Ava's album. Bonnie's demo was originally for her album.

Lipstick Revolution is registered + was played on a TV show.

RSVP leaked.

Welcome To The World is Maegan Cottone, originally mistaken for Bonnie.

Turn Me Up was previewed in Breaking Bonnie episodes 1 & 5.

Pretty sure she didn't record When I'm Alone.

The rest idk

Can you share RSVP and Blow (whoever) as I just downloaded RSVP and it didn’t sound like Bonnie at all 

1 hour ago, Newtooz18 said:

How We Do doesn’t sound like Bonnie either, I am sure I had a demo of this song by another artist but I don’t have my computer here to confirm who it was

u could be right. there’s definitely a demo out there but i didn’t download because it sounds bad lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Newtooz18 said:

I been perusing Dbree to see if I have missed anything from my Bonnie Collection and I am looking for some clarification as I know bitches put fake titles and songs by other artists under different names. 
Does anybody know if these songs are legit and how likely they are to leak? 

Candy 

Liberation

Word Up

Let There Be Love (Slagulera Demo)

Poseur

How We Do (Rita Whor-a Demo)

Right Now (Dr. Puke) 

Just a Kiss

Blow My Mind

Naked (Anal Wax Demo) 

Lipstick Revolution

RSVP

Welcome to the World 

Turn Me Up (Carly Jeppo Demo)

Highs & Lows

When I’m Alone 

There is probably more to this list but Dbree has been not working for the last hour but any info would be appreciated!

I don't know about some of those titles, but all I can say is that the "Let There Be Love" demo is sang by Jaden Michaels and "How We Do (Party)" is Kelly Sheehan in the vocals

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, T2P said:

bon-discog.png

I'm obsessed. I can't believe the amount of great songs we've gotten this year, especially the epic album. Thanks so much to everyone who contributed!

Can you share a link to your collection so I can see what songs you have put on each album? 

I have been working on my collection all week (month/year/decade) and have made 13 really solid albums. I will post a link on the weekend once finished everything 

9 minutes ago, Newtooz18 said:

Can you share a link to your collection so I can see what songs you have put on each album? 

I have been working on my collection all week (month/year/decade) and have made 13 really solid albums. I will post a link on the weekend once finished everything 

https://mega.nz/folder/wHc0nQQD#CPxrv2I3OB6e1OlI7p8Z7g

Original 2nd album- I changed the Teenage Heart cover and added U Won after finding out the year last week

Light Up The Night- dated dance pop plus a couple ballads

Party Monster- only up tempos

Reflection- 'personal' with mix of styles leading up to epic era. would love more leaks for this one.

Femme Fatale pitches

Epic album best tracks

B-Sides from the epic era (S.L.A.Y. + Q.U.E.E.N.) like a 2 part album. It's corny I know lol

Only added 'I Get What I Want' to Bombastic. Everything else from 2014-2016 together as separate album

Dance Or Die + Wicked added to halloween album. You could also put other songs like Sleepwalker there.

Here's a list of songs not included and where I would put them:

Spoiler

2009 Teenage Heart

Going On Strike

X That Won't Let Go (unfinished)

Right Now (bad)

What He Did To Me (meh)

Romantic Rage (not my taste)

2010 Light Up The Night

Boy Hangover (bad LQ)

Breaking Point (good but LQ)

Crazy Boy (bad)

Heartbeat (LQ)

Light Up The Night (included as bonus track but bad)

Show Me (unfinished)

Broken Record (too LQ)

2011 Party Monster

Gold Dust (bad)

RSVP (bad unfinished)

Party Monster (included as bonus track but bad)

2012 Reflection

Chasing Ghost (meh)

It Is What It Is (bad)

Stranded (added as bonus track)

Slay B-sides 2013

Ready Or Not (added as bonus track)

2016 Modern Girl

22nd Century (don't like it)

Wings (too LQ)

I can Totally Do This (meh)

I Can Still Dance (too LQ)

Stay Lonely Get Paid 2019

East Side Boy (meh)

not included: Laws of Love with Katy and Never Forget You with Ava plus Stud Muffin California Winter etc...

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, T2P said:

Original 2nd album- I changed the Teenage Heart cover and added U Won after finding out the year last week

Reflection- 'personal' with mix of styles leading up to epic era. would love more leaks for this one.

Femme Fatale pitches

Epic album best tracks

B-Sides from the epic era (S.L.A.Y. + Q.U.E.E.N.) like a 2 part album. It's corny I know lol

Only added 'I Get What I Want' to Bombastic. Everything else from 2014-2016 together as separate album

Dance Or Die + Wicked added to halloween album. You could also put other songs like Sleepwalker there.

Reveal hidden contents

That's amazing! Thanks for such a detailed response! 

I love the idea of S.L.A.Y and Q.U.E.E.N as a double album and might steal that for myself as theres enough Epic songs (and Epic sounding songs) to make a 2 part project.

I have also made a halloween album with Sleepwalker, Dance or Die & Wicked etc - I haven't looked through your collection yet but I am sure our halloween albums might be identical.

I generally ignore what years songs are created, unless it fits a specific era, and try to make compilations with some kind of theme so at the moment I have:

1. American Girl (Epic album)

2. Electric Heaven (Electro Pop)

3. Hot City (Slutty/Sexy/Sultry etc)

4. In the Wild (Animal and Jungle themed) - I would cream my knickers if her version of Roar ever leaks

5. Don't Get Mad, Get Famous

6. Stars in Your Eyes (Futeristic and outerspace themed)

7. Femme Fatale (Britney Inspired, obvs)

8. Wild Heart

9. Dance or Die (Halloween themed)

10. Ready or Not

11. Teenage Heart (Early Bonnie Era)

12. The Singer/Songwriter Sessions (Very early Bonnie era)

13. TBD - Almost complete - Alternate mixes, demos and still room for any new leaks (hint, hint betches) 

I am still tweaking a few things and making sure the artwork is good but will share my masterpost in the next few days

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Newtooz18 said:

3. Hot City (Slutty/Sexy/Sultry etc)

6. Stars in Your Eyes (Futeristic and outerspace themed)

i just feel like the year of the songs really builds her narrative and is key to the music. like you can really see her growth over the years in the music, her hair styles, the vocals etc. there was this hunger that really ambitious artists have before they make it. whilst 2017 onwards is much more chill and even insecure. and we know that she partied a lot in hollywood in that 2008-2012 era, so all of these dance songs really make sense in that context.

i hope you included the amazing 'I Like It Hot' in Hot City!

I also love the idea of a space album there is absolutely enough material for that.

3 hours ago, T2P said:

Femme Fatale pitches

Epic album best tracks

Hide contents

2009 Teenage Heart

Going On Strike

X That Won't Let Go (unfinished)

Right Now (bad)

What He Did To Me (meh)

Romantic Rage (not my taste)

2010 Light Up The Night

Boy Hangover (bad LQ)

Breaking Point (good but LQ)

Crazy Boy (bad)

Heartbeat (LQ)

Light Up The Night (included as bonus track but bad)

Show Me (unfinished)

Broken Record (too LQ)

2011 Party Monster

Gold Dust (bad)

RSVP (bad unfinished)

Party Monster (included as bonus track but bad)

2012 Reflection

Chasing Ghost (meh)

It Is What It Is (bad)

Stranded (added as bonus track)

Slay B-sides 2013

Ready Or Not (added as bonus track)

2016 Modern Girl

22nd Century (don't like it)

Wings (too LQ)

I can Totally Do This (meh)

I Can Still Dance (too LQ)

Stay Lonely Get Paid 2019

East Side Boy (meh)

not included: Laws of Love with Katy and Never Forget You with Ava plus Stud Muffin California Winter etc...

Just a little note here: 22nd Century is like 2010/2011 iirc, and Wings leaked in decent quality (not calling a 160/192 kbps HQ but at least you can fully hear it, not like the first bass-cut leak which sounded horrendous).

Edited by Ice Prince

33 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

Just a little note here: 22nd Century is like 2010/2011 iirc, and Wings leaked in decent quality (not calling a 160/192 kbps HQ but at least you can fully hear it, not like the first bass-cut leak which sounded horrendous).

omg can you please link Wings? yup 22nd Century was just a date error thanks 

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)