Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

10 minutes ago, T2P said:

more useful info: shes been negotiating with sony since June, I just asked her if it’s track by track or for the whole lot.

@bonniemckee:I’m negotiating for everything. I finally got a human on the phone and she’s been cool and cooperating but has recently been stalling. 🥺

so if this pans out we could definitely get some songs that we’ve never heard of

she's alluded to Just a Kiss and Soundtrack to the End being included in the album, so if it all is solved at some point, we'd get to hear songs that haven't leaked nor were performed live!

1 hour ago, T2P said:

oh wow! now i have to adjust my albums hehe. nice work, every bit of info helps! RIP was a very recent leak

I'll add RIP to my library too lol, forgot about that one. any info on co-writers/producers?

• Like 1

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, low kii savage said:

I love you for not including Wild Card, your taste peaked :yaskween:

was just going through the thread like always and saw that you made the original DGMGF edit. I used that for my Kendrick version so thanks. i love the laugh you added. Someone even put that whole ‘epic love’ album on youtube i found out through one of my friends 💀

On 10/25/2022 at 8:40 AM, Britneyadmiring said:

I asked Bonnie about "Guilty Pleasure" and according to her it wasn't for Britney and about "Earthquake" she said she only remember just sang the demo (this is probably because Bonnie didn't write the track (one of the writers must know maybe)

How strange that Guilty Pleasure wasn't for Britney, I'm guessing she didn't say who it WAS for. The song itself sounds much more like a Jennifer Lopez or possibly Rihanna track, but the oh oh-whoa-oh-oh's on the outro are SO ridiculously Britney-esque. Bonnie never seems to make too much of an effort to sound like Britney (like croak & shit), except maybe on more 'talky' lines. Very random.

Anyway...Earthquake is most likely written by Mischke Butler & Damon Sharpe / Oligee & Josh Abraham.

13 hours ago, T2P said:

also DNA has never sounded like a Britney song to me. it’s a different vibe and quite belty

Yeah I've said before that it was probably for Katy Perry or Kesha, I'm actually backtracking on that, it sounds like a Shakira pitch.

13 hours ago, Britneyadmiring said:

What would be great is to know who produced the track, but I can't find anything haha

I'm guessing benny blanco or maybe Billboard? And that it's probably co-written by Claude Kelly.

there are still more songs from the list yet to leak. I hope we get them soon because there's some GREAT stuff from the other batches. It's really interesting how she did EDM, her old pop rock and ballady stuff all within the same 3-4 year period. I am really struggling for how to categorize things 💀

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Damn. I can’t believe Modern Girl leaked 💀 I never thought we’d get that or I Get What I Want. If Bonnie material keeps leaking like this, she won’t have any unreleased material left. 

This was leaked by PHF, and for a certain reason related to that, I'm not sure if it's a sign of anything else specifically, but yeah most of her stuff will leak. 

Edited by izzzyyy
  • Like 2

Kinda random but appreciation post for "Rewind Your Heart"... I finally got around to assembling all the files for the 'whiteboard tracklist' and can't believe I haven't heard this one yet, it's an instant favorite!

Outside of the Epic album, what else from Bonnie's songwriting/demos have EDM inspiration or just similar vibes? 👀

On 10/26/2022 at 3:22 AM, T2P said:

here it is 😘 i decided to use this site so others can play the files without downloading, unfortunately not all of them are loading correctly.

Hide contents

cde2238baeaf0b6fbe6d5787f446f7c7.jpg#cde

S.L.A.Y. - 2013

1. S.L.A.Y.
  2. Forever 21
  3. Hot City
  4. I Wanna Fuckin' Call You
  5. Jenny's Got A Boyfriend
  6. American Girl
  7. Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt
  8. Outlaw
  9. Everything But You
  10. Rewind Your Heart
  11. Waking Up Diagonal
  12. Last Call Lover
  13. Electric Heaven

Deluxe

1.     Don't Get Mad, Get Famous (feat. Kendrick Lamar)
  2.     Hit Me Up
  3.     Stars In Your Heart

includes the songwriters for each track! everything else from epic era will be in my other albums

Thank youuuuuuuu 😍

• Like 1

On 10/30/2022 at 6:52 AM, Kipper said:

Outside of the Epic album, what else from Bonnie's songwriting/demos have EDM inspiration or just similar vibes? 👀

Die Happy, Deadmau Mix1 (Aka DJ Play That Song For Me or Erase), DNA, Femme Fatale, Hasta La Vista, Party Monster, Sexin U are all EDMish bops 

Edited by tropicalian
  • Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)