Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in breaking bonnie, there are scenes using snippets / BTS of stars in your heart MV that was later released in 2016

but theres also scenes of what seems to be a greyscale visual / potential MV that I dont recall seeing anywhere else.. does anyone know what these are or used in? did she record another music video in her epic days 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

1 hour ago, Ice Prince said:

Right? I perfectly hear that. Also, at the end of the chorus she says "I want it now" right? Not "I wanna know"...

She says "I wanna know, is it a mistake, etc" and then at the end she says "I want it now," they sound very similar though lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

What does Bonnie say in the beginning of the second verse of I Wanna Fucking Call You? Genius says "Round ice, oh you're thinking of me" but I hear "Brown eyes, oh you're thinking of me" and it actually makes sense if it's brown eyes.

Anyways I printed "Round ice" in the booklet :cypher: 

Genius is such a weird platform they don't let you edit anything and rebuke all suggestions

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

Genius is literally Wikipedia of songs where everyone can edit it, the difference is some twink won't let himself be corrected and change the lyrics :cackle:

Omfg that person who has like 66500 edits and has ruined every page ever!! Yeah pretty much

• YAAASSS 1

7 hours ago, reflection said:

in breaking bonnie, there are scenes using snippets / BTS of stars in your heart MV that was later released in 2016

but theres also scenes of what seems to be a greyscale visual / potential MV that I dont recall seeing anywhere else.. does anyone know what these are or used in? did she record another music video in her epic days 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Weren’t there 2 sleepwalker videos & then she suddenly denied it years later

• Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)