Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, tropicalian said:

2020 draft
S.L.A.Y.
Forever 21 
Outlaw 
Electric Heaven 
Somebodys Gonna Get Hurt 
Wild Card 
Rewind Your Heart 
Jenny's Got a Boyfriend
Show Me Your Love
Worst in Me

Scrapped:

I Wanna Fucking Call You
Mirage 
Right Now
Hit Man
Everything but You 
Unlock Your Love

By new songs she propably mean something we just haven't heard but is old 

I keep thinking that if I Wanna Fucking Call You, Right Now and Everything But You were scrapped BUT she still considers Electric Heaven, S.L.A.Y., Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt and Forever 21, it's still a win. I think those 10 (we haven't heard Wild Card, Show Me Your Love or the 'newer' Worst In Me) are solid, plus whatever she says we haven't heard. Those 10 from the 2020 draft plus 3 unheard bops? Brilliant.

I still don't believe her, but it's a safe bet to say this would be a strong album today. Hopefully she releases it sometime in the remanent of the year.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

I keep thinking that if I Wanna Fucking Call You, Right Now and Everything But You were scrapped BUT she still considers Electric Heaven, S.L.A.Y., Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt and Forever 21, it's still a win. I think those 10 (we haven't heard Wild Card, Show Me Your Love or the 'newer' Worst In Me) are solid, plus whatever she says we haven't heard. Those 10 from the 2020 draft plus 3 unheard bops? Brilliant.

I still don't believe her, but it's a safe bet to say this would be a strong album today. Hopefully she releases it sometime in the remanent of the year.

outlaw is propably reworked as well as it was originally made in 2010 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, reflection said:

we need deluxe, bonus tracks, Japan bonus tracks, zimbabwae bonus tracks, target bonus tracks, online download bonus tracks, bonus EPs bonus discs different versions

Or simply a long EP (around 8 tracks) with 6 bonus tracks and 2 alternate mixes :orly: knowing her, we'd barely get the album a deluxe tbh :yeah: 

Edited by Ice Prince
  • YAAASSS 1

23 minutes ago, reflection said:

we need deluxe, bonus tracks, Japan bonus tracks, zimbabwae bonus tracks, target bonus tracks, online download bonus tracks, bonus EPs bonus discs different versions

the STANDARD album would be actually everything... and maybe some signed CD with shipping to Europe that won't be 5x more expensive than CD... 

I remember shipping for Bombastic EP was expensive as hell to my country, like 2/3x more than album:awkwardney:

Edited by SunIsUp
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

I really hope she gives us everything we know and love and more. nobody owuld complain with a 20 track album I think that would clamp the LGBT for a good 2 weeks

waking up diagonal and hit me up re recordings on a bonus disc or standalone singles im still campaigning for o:-)

• Like 1

She has so many unreleased pop bangers that would get attention that starting this summer she should release an ep (7/8 songs per ep) every quarter of the year - starting with bops for the summer and then a mix of mid tempo and ballads for the autumn / winter period before seeing the year out with another 7/8 solid bops for next summer

• Like 3

6 hours ago, reflection said:

- shes done the photoshoot

- shes making the artwork

- shes making merch

she also confirmed her other ready to go album will be coming out after the epic one 

OMG I'm so excited!!!! <3 we should have a partyy . Best news ever

Edited by Lucas M

4 hours ago, reflection said:

I need the Zimbabwe edition :cackle:

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 3

6 hours ago, jamesmax said:

I just listened to the podcast and I actually believe her for once. She shot the album cover and everything...

shes told me and a few others she shot the cover and was working on merch + vinyl last year so....again when i can ACTUALLY purchase these things ill believe it

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, reflection said:

- shes done the photoshoot

- shes making the artwork

- shes making merch

she also confirmed her other ready to go album will be coming out after the epic one 

she's also said the 2nd album thing many times. IF the epic album does come out this year THEN this 2nd album actually happens it means she's working on a 2 year delay.

• Like 1

Yeah I’m still kinda skeptical but also holding onto a glimmer of hope. I’m not sure what she meant about putting out music via TikTok (I’m not on there so I don’t know how it works), but if it means we’ll finally get something officially, I’m happy. I just hope to God she puts Hot City on the album, it’s too good to let go of 😬

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)