Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

1 hour ago, Ice Prince said:

If she hasn't been willing to release the album in a, er, traditional way with prior promotion and singles, she is in no way going to do a surprise drop one of these days, nor will she dare to release it without any well-going single prior. It's pretty logic to me. Not even big acts do it that way, besides Beyoncé I guess? The rest cultivate a preparation for the album. Adele, Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey, Florence, Lorde, Katy, Demi..., even Sky Ferreira if we're to it.

no surprise release. just say this is the "vault album coming out whenever the date is here you go thanks for your support" and move on from there. 

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

Likewise, I know very little about TikTok and never got the appeal of it besides turning the majority of the population's brains into a mush with 10 second attention spans so the illuminati can continue ruling the world undisturbed.

Personally, I'm hoping for this single lineup:

• Lead single: S.L.A.Y. --> the single would consist of 2 tracks; the final studio version and S.L.A.Y. (Acoustic Version) 
  • 2nd single: Forever 21 --> Forever 21 (Demo) + Forever 21 (Bonnie's Version) :wink:
  • 3rd single: Hot City
  • 4th and final single: Rewind Your Heart

I agree so much with the single choices. These four are definitely the best ones for me too

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)