Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, T2P said:

is there a version with a different bonnie post chorus?

There is! There's one demo with Avril singing the main verses, bridge and chorus, but with Bonnie singing Avril's lyrics to the post chorus! In this demo instead of Bonnie singing "watch me, watch me, watch me prove you wrong" she sings "here we go, here we go, here we go". 

I'm currently reorganizing her unreleased material into fanmade albums and I'm trying to listen to her stuff as chronologically as possible. And I'm falling back in love with her music. CAN WE FINALLY PRESSURE HER (WITH LOVE) into releasing music?!?!

It's not acceptable for these BOPS and masterpiece to rot on our harddrives. 

And can we talk about the Fireflies version that leaked last year? Dare I say her best song ever!?

8 minutes ago, schami66 said:

I'm currently reorganizing her unreleased material into fanmade albums and I'm trying to listen to her stuff as chronologically as possible. And I'm falling back in love with her music. CAN WE FINALLY PRESSURE HER (WITH LOVE) into releasing music?!?!

I mean, it's what we've done in TikTok since we knew she replies to comments there, and all that has happened is that 1) the first thing she wants out is the Epic album, and therefore 2) she doesn't completely own those songs yet, so it's limbo for now.

Unless, of course, she decided to break the hiatus and release the newer songs she did while independent, from which she holds the rights to, while the Epic album legal battle clears out. But it apparently is not what she wants so we're at that until something happens.

• Like 1

I was rewatching some old interviews around the time slay was suppose to come out and she was talking about "the ep" and i think if the album would of been released it wouldn't have been the version we all wanted. she made it sound like she was trying to release some of the original album tracks on the ep and had to make new songs for the album. nothing really important but nothing new to talk about. i just want the original 2013 tracklist. 

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)