Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

I remember her sharing the demo and all, but I thought this was a new video :cackle: sorry, I'm slow

You're not slow, you're just hard at work with the remasters! More than any other user here has done :hail: (And saints who actually leaked the songs and didn't just talk about it and get pissed like an 8 year old kid wetting himself when they leaked)

• Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1

14 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Okay so, so far I have these two (links are for MEGA folders. Click to see tracklists):

Bonnie McKee - Something Beautiful (2011). Collection of 2009-2010 songs that were mostly intended for pitching, but were kinda cohesive together. Added Always Summer (2008) because I think it kinda fits too.

Did you just leak Laserbeam & Always Summer??? :spy:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Off topic but does anyone know what’s going on with Leaked.cx? Is it down and out for good or is it coming back?

It's working perfectly fine with me, but yesterday it was off for a couple hours... I don't know if it's maintenance or like an error

Guys, maybe someone could ask her if we're still getting something soon?? Or maybe ask her if she will be done with the legal issues soon or if it will take a while ... I don't want to be the one to do it cause I already asked her for updates not too long ago and I don't want to seem too demanding. But maybe if someone else did it... Someone who hasn't asked her for updates or release dates yet

15 minutes ago, Lucas M said:

Guys, maybe someone could ask her if we're still getting something soon?? Or maybe ask her if she will be done with the legal issues soon or if it will take a while ... I don't want to be the one to do it cause I already asked her for updates not too long ago and I don't want to seem too demanding. But maybe if someone else did it... Someone who hasn't asked her for updates or release dates yet

I've dragged her here in PHF for years for her silence so probably it wouldn't be a good idea... I bet she often visits PHF but decided not to talk about it in the interview just to keep the mystery about it all :cackle: 

No but for real, the most we could get is a "soon guys!" :morning: 

• Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)