Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, the final version of SLAY is fantastic. It took some time getting used to the verses since they’re a bit… muffled? But it’s okay because it makes the chorus sound even more anthemic 😭 The fact that this song is unreleased is criminal. Charges need to be brought upon LA Reid and Epic Records. I’m done playing games.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, jamesmax said:

Thank you so much! Loving RIP 🤩

Does anyone else think that Rubberband, I Want You and Love You To Pieces all give the same kinda vibe? 

Also, thank you for the final version of SLAY. I think I’ve listened to the other version so much that this one just sounds a bit strange, maybe it’ll grow on me though 🙃

• Like 1

I love how Bonnie makes us go crazy. 

Especially the last post. Calling her "Bonnie Mckee cheater". Thinking they did something... 

I originally came here to ask for Fireflies/To Find You in HQ. We have like three (?) versions of it and none are in great quality. Please - if someone has it. Please share! ❤️

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Volcanion said:

Not Tropicalian being banned with all of the other absolutely UNHINGED behavior from certain other users that only resulted in a temporary silencing.

Following the Bonnie drama a little bit ago, the mods met and discussed, and though it's unfortunate we didn't have something in place sooner, the 3-strike policy has been in place for a while now and we've had to use it on multiple members who have been less than positive.

There's a 3-strike policy and as much as I appreciate that user's contributions, he/she/they were issued multiple warnings previously due to reported content, but continued to use inappropriate language. It was originally set for a month, which is standard, but then rather than acknowledge, the user decided to try and make a scene. They're on a temporary ban and after a month, will regain access.

I highly recommend, if a Warning is issued, acknowledge it and act accordingly. The reports that come in are reviewed, unless they're trade/sell/buy related because we do not get involved with those issues. If inappropriate language or behaviour is found, you will start the 3-strike policy. During that time, if you have questions regarding it, you are encouraged to reach out to the issuer if you have specific questions on what your strike was for.

Have a great day!

• Like 3
  • YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1

3 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Following the Bonnie drama a little bit ago, the mods met and discussed, and though it's unfortunate we didn't have something in place sooner, the 3-strike policy has been in place for a while now and we've had to use it on multiple members who have been less than positive.

There's a 3-strike policy and as much as I appreciate that user's contributions, he/she/they were issued multiple warnings previously due to reported content, but continued to use inappropriate language. It was originally set for a month, which is standard, but then rather than acknowledge, the user decided to try and make a scene. They're on a temporary ban and after a month, will regain access.

I highly recommend, if a Warning is issued, acknowledge it and act accordingly. The reports that come in are reviewed, unless they're trade related because we do not get involved with those issues. If inappropriate language or behaviour is found, you will start the 3-strike policy. During that time, if you have questions regarding it, you are encouraged to reach out to the issuer if you have specific questions on what your strike was for.

Have a great day!

Thanks for the info!

• Like 3

I just got fired from my job today but then I found the new version of SLAY, now I give zero fucks about my problems, the 1999 verse was so important, I need a music video NOW. Do you guys think Bonnie is having money issues? I would totally contribute a lot if she created a funding page for this video lol.

• Like 3
  • Shook 1

17 hours ago, lukeluke said:

I just got fired from my job today but then I found the new version of SLAY, now I give zero fucks about my problems, the 1999 verse was so important, I need a music video NOW. Do you guys think Bonnie is having money issues? I would totally contribute a lot if she created a funding page for this video lol.

Aww man, sorry to hear about your ex-job. :( 

• Like 2

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)