Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

Yeah i would rather just know about the delays than "its coming"

a simple "hey guys i thought i had everything squared out but now that the people who worked at the label when it was made arent there anymore it's going to be a little more tricky to get things done. I'll update you guys again later once i'm 100% sure things are ready. or if anything else comes up. love u thank u for understanding" SOMETHING like that you know?

• Like 3

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read somewhere that Bonnie said that she had recorded a video that would come out soon. For which song is it? Do you have any idea of how it looks and what's its theme or something? And also, does anybody know how the cover for that Epic album would look like?

10 hours ago, lukeluke said:

I read somewhere that Bonnie said that she had recorded a video that would come out soon. For which song is it? Do you have any idea of how it looks and what's its theme or something? And also, does anybody know how the cover for that Epic album would look like?

She’s been editing S.L.A.Y. music video for months. No one has a clue how it’s gonna look. 

• Like 2

Hi guys !

I am missing some leaked songs because I can't access to the dbree's links anymore...

If any of you could share :

-going on strike

-terminate 'em

-it gets better

-don't talk back

-wicked

-hasta la vista

-romantic rage

-show me

That would save my life !

10 minutes ago, Asilev said:

Hi guys !

I am missing some leaked songs because I can't access to the dbree's links anymore...

If any of you could share :

-going on strike

-terminate 'em

-it gets better

-don't talk back

-wicked

-hasta la vista

-romantic rage

-show me

That would save my life !

Here is a link to my (MESSY) Bonnie McKee folder that should have everything you are looking for. 

https://mega.nz/folder/drJEDKCC#RKVe0Ymt9O3Nksh_FNNtcA

Edited by Newtooz18
Forgot the bastard link.

Just now, Ice Prince said:

Phew, had a lot of fun this weekend remastering many old Bonnie demos from around 2010-2011, I'll share them here asap!

Gee, DNA really was paid dust :yeah: it competes with songs from the Epic album to take my favourite Bonnie song spot :yaskween: 

Am curious to know if you remastered Bonnie's demo of "There Will Be Tears" cause the quality it leaked in is tragic....

Also I definitely agree with you on DNA!! 

Edited by Kesha Slays

Okay so, so far I have these two (links are for MEGA folders. Click to see tracklists):

Bonnie McKee - Something Beautiful (2011). Collection of 2009-2010 songs that were mostly intended for pitching, but were kinda cohesive together. Added Always Summer (2008) because I think it kinda fits too.

Bonnie McKee - Party Monster (2012). Collection of 2010-2011 party-like songs, tried to remaster them to make them sound better as possible with what I can do. Mostly Britney Spears/Leighton Meester rejects. Disclaimer: some songs were impossible to make them sound good, but imo they're at least better than the leak. e.g. Psycho, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Some others I didn't really edit because they sounded good enough on their own, e.g. Battle Royale (that one is just rough af, it needs some extra production but it's balanced enough), Catch Me If You Can, Dance or Die. And Dance Till I Feel Nothing is just the Erase demo retitled.

46 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

Am curious to know if you remastered Bonnie's demo of "There Will Be Tears" cause the quality it leaked in is tragic....

Not yet, but I'm working on it! That one, Sayonara, and many other most likely Britney rejects are on its way too.

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 3

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)