Justin Bieber Punches Fan in Barcelona

Main Pop Girl

3 hours ago, Feather said:

Watch this being one of your faves and you'd sue the fan yourself. Bieber wasn't in the wrong here, the fan shoved his arm through his window and basically touched him everywhere. He got served well

L M A O. no comments on this, if this was my fave I would never support them again so x

• YAAASSS 1

On 11/24/2016 at 8:30 AM, Feather said:

He should have done what then exactly? That 'guy' had no right whatsoever... It's abuse and he defended himself. Would have done the same; heck I would have grabbed his arm and made him drag over the street while car was still driving. Will learn his camp ass

The internalized homophobia in this response made me sick and I'm ashamed to have you on my website.

• YAAASSS 3

1 hour ago, Third Eye said:

Time for a... COUNTESS'S BAN TIME! :magic:

Don't make me hit my red button bitches!

giphy.gif 

22 minutes ago, low kii savage said:

is this fan an actual fan? ive heard he wanted to punch justin in the face, i think its even visible, where this "fan's" hands went. Even tho i dont like justin, i get his point tbh

I'm like 90% sure there's no evidence that this guy wanted to punch Justin in the face, I'm pretty sure some Belieber on YouTube just made that up to justify his actions and it's just spread like wildfire. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

On 11/26/2016 at 7:12 AM, Feather said:

So I'm internalized homophobe now because I used the word 'camp'? If it was a fat bitch would I be fat shaming? Stop the oversensitivity

No, you're an internalised homophobe because you:

1. Implied that the man in the video was not a male because of his feminine gestures by using quotation marks around the word "guy".
  2. Suggested that physical abuse could "teach" the said male to "man up".
  3. Overall suggested that being a feminine male was in any way a bad thing which it is most definitely not.

You're a smart person so don't try and distract from the fact that you're an obnoxious cunt with your random reference to fat shaming. Your comment was disgusting and I have no desire to continue any conversation with someone who from the sounds of it probably voted Trump. I hope death finds you soon. :wave: 

• YAAASSS 1