Justin Bieber Punches Fan in Barcelona

Main Pop Girl

2 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

in all fairness it was his own fault for sticking his arm in trying to grab him.

But Justin needs to learn how to deal with that without resorting to physical violence...He's had people trying to grab him since what, 2008? How has he not learned to either just keep his window up or push people away without causing them to bleed in all that time?

• YAAASSS 3

12 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

in all fairness it was his own fault for sticking his arm in trying to grab him.

After reading some tweets (I don't know if they are actually telling the truth), apparently the fan has always wanted to hit JB, that's what he told to another fan (I think she's lying to save his idol's ass)

Anyway, he (JB) is very stupid for hitting him, he knows how the media works, like bitch, why would you make your own grave :cypher: I'm with countess

• YAAASSS 4

There's a difference between touching your fave and shoving your arm through the window of a moving car and running alongside it. The violent manner of the fan would make me paranoid, like he could've been holding a knife or something. When you've got cases like Christina Grimmie and John Lennon, I don't blame JB for getting defensive.

• YAAASSS 1

It was such a homophobic move from Justin. He clearly punched this poor bottom, because he hates gays :evil:

Just kidding. I am not taking any sides, cause they both shouldn't have done things they have done. The fan should have kept his hands to himself and Justin shouldn't have reacted so aggressively 

• YAAASSS 2

44 minutes ago, Woodcrest said:

There's a difference between touching your fave and shoving your arm through the window of a moving car and running alongside it. The violent manner of the fan would make me paranoid, like he could've been holding a knife or something. When you've got cases like Christina Grimmie and John Lennon, I don't blame JB for getting defensive.

I agree... except, why the fuck would you have your window down in the first place? DUMB. ASS. I hate this guy. 

• YAAASSS 1

17 minutes ago, Tweener said:

It was such a homophobic move from Justin. He clearly punched this poor bottom, because he hates gays :evil:

Just kidding. I am not taking any sides, cause they both shouldn't have done things they have done. The fan should have kept his hands to himself and Justin shouldn't have reacted so aggressively 

Must you make *everything* about gays.

• YAAASSS 1

25 minutes ago, Tweener said:

selena getting that promo kween

• YAAASSS 3

2 hours ago, Tweener said:

He should have done what then exactly? That 'guy' had no right whatsoever... It's abuse and he defended himself. Would have done the same; heck I would have grabbed his arm and made him drag over the street while car was still driving. Will learn his camp ass