The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

TBFH  :angry: i was so done at at all the britney shade going on there. i like PHF because everyone seems to have a very diverse taste in music

Omg, was some bitch on there shading Queen B? :vacuum: Hasn't Lana even publicly stated that she loves Britney as well? Rude tbh. :morning:

And yeah, even though I spend like half of my life trying to think of new insults to throw at Floptina, pretty much all the shade on PHF is just a joke. It's all in good fun. ;)

There's someone on another forum that's pissed at the recognition of my Lana megapost because the one they half-assed on tumblr flopped so they go around LB & tumblr telling people it's missing things ~even though they're in it~ & tell people files are corrupted or that it doesn't work for anyone then link them to their tumblr post. Bitch, I spent over a year compiling everything & no one has any complaints but you.  Stfu & stop being butt hurt over something so meaningless :vacuum:

There's someone on another forum that's pissed at the recognition of my Lana megapost because the one they half-assed on tumblr flopped so they go around LB & tumblr telling people it's missing things ~even though they're in it~ & tell people files are corrupted or that it doesn't work for anyone then link them to their tumblr post. Bitch, I spent over a year compiling everything & no one has any complaints but you.  Stfu & stop being butt hurt over something so meaningless :vacuum:

I've actually seen the complaints on LB and they're just ungrateful bitches don't worry Ashley  :tan:

Nooo, I don't know of him, I just guessed who you were talking about given his name. ;)

Omg, was he that kid on MCBL who was crying about bullying or whatever? :stretcher:

I gave him a backhanded compliment and now he doesn't know what to do. :tan: