The Shade Thread

Main Pop Girl

nope. it's not you hun <3 but there's a certain user that posts constant errors. like that's why they invented Google. FACT CHECK! oh btw Cypher on your Naughty Naughty remix promo, it should be the R&G remixes not the R&B ones ;)

Maybe me? lol My mother language is not english.

There's some bitch on here who's constantly making up lies about their life with no proof to back it up, and then contradicting everything they say on other websites we're both a part of. If you're going to act out living an entirely made-up life, at least commit to your role and keep your story straight. :mo:

I've only been on here for two days now and I'm already getting annoyed with that one user who insists on trading 24/7 and only Lana specifically. What a mess  :stretcher:

i dont have the balls to shade people on this forum yet but theres this one bitch on a couple other forums who thinks theyre revolutionary for knowing about lana and they think theyre some kind of hipster (do ppl still use that word) because lana is the only "real musician" out there, they say terrible things to and about other people too. i want them banned theyre literally shit.

(sorry if this is confusing i'm talking about 1 person but idk if theyre a boy or girl)

i dont have the balls to shade people on this forum yet but theres this one bitch on a couple other forums who thinks theyre revolutionary for knowing about lana and they think theyre some kind of hipster (do ppl still use that word) because lana is the only "real musician" out there, they say terrible things to and about other people too. i want them banned theyre literally shit.

(sorry if this is confusing i'm talking about 1 person but idk if theyre a boy or girl)

omg I wanna figure out who this is. I can't even figure out any suspects that fit the description. :stretcher:

omg I wanna figure out who this is. I can't even figure out any suspects that fit the description. :stretcher:

i dont think they're on this forum  :P and they're only like that on one site. on Lanaboards they're quiet because everyone is smarter than them there and they would get dragged to pieces

Omg, I actually HATE people like that. They're pretty much the sole reason I used to dislike Lana back when 'Video Games' first came out. Some of her fans are just sooooooo obnoxious and tacky, and it really turned me off her as a musician, which is super unfair. That's why I steer clear of LanaBoards as much as I can tbh, it seems like everyone on there acts that way. :morning:

i dont think they're on this forum  :P and they're only like that on one site. on Lanaboards they're quiet because everyone is smarter than them there and they would get dragged to pieces

Oh, I totally missed that part of the rant. :stretcher:

But yes, I definitely agree with you!

Omg, I actually HATE people like that. They're pretty much the sole reason I used to dislike Lana back when 'Video Games' first came out. Some of her fans are just sooooooo obnoxious and tacky, and it really turned me off her as a musician, which is super unfair. That's why I steer clear of LanaBoards as much as I can tbh, it seems like everyone on there acts that way. :morning:

TBFH  :angry: i was so done at at all the britney shade going on there. i like PHF because everyone seems to have a very diverse taste in music