Say Something Nice Thread

trayertrash

9 hours ago, Dayfid said:

I just wanted to say that @Jimmy Gnecco & @Countess are slaying the radio show right now! <3 So proud of them for all the work they're putting into this.

9 hours ago, speedoflight said:

They are so funny :D

You guys are so sweet. <3 

I just wanted to say that I've missed @Beauty King and I hope their radio show appearance signals that they're making a comeback!

• YAAASSS 1

| @Bubblegumdreamer - You're incredibly sweet and friendly :magic: | @BITCH - You're one of the nicest traders I know  :D | @TrayerTrash - I secretly think your sweet and kind, even if you do think i'm an ass hole :P @Countess - You're really funny and super responsible, you deserve everything you desire after the amount of work you do on here <3 | @Hawks - You're really really really really kind :mo: | @Not Teddy Sinclair - I know you can be friendly and sweet o:-) | @Cypher You're so fucking down to earth and smart :hail:| @Emily Gilmore You're sweet af <3 | @Volcanion I think ur really cool, i like you alot 8) | (I tried to make it small but tidy, sowwy :P

• YAAASSS 4