Say Something Nice Thread

trayertrash

TCypherW is a very helpful member & I'm thankful for all the times he's come to my rescue :)

trayertrash is awesome cause she spends hours and hours on end with shit internet and still manages to upload those beautiful Discography threads.

Firestarter is the bees knees cause despite his busy schdule, still manages to find ways to make this forum a better place for everyone

roger is koo beans cause his knowledge of audio goes beyond...I would say everyone here. It's quite impressive, really.

infidelity has go to be one of the most enthusiastic members here. It's awesome being able to hold conversation about our favourite flops.

Mona Lisa is that gem that pops up every so often and helps us remember that despite stan wars, music is the end game. We live, we love, we share.

spcdoo45 reminds us that there's still innocence inside of us. The kid who loves Spice Girls and Scooby Doo isn't gone forever, but rather, finds PHF as a perfect outlet.

spcdoo45 reminds us that there's still innocence inside of us. The kid who loves Spice Girls and Scooby Doo isn't gone forever, but rather, finds PHF as a perfect outlet.

Aw Cypher!  :'(

everyone here has been really nice to me!

Ashley loves Elen Levon and is open to just about every other artist plus she goes out of her way to find everything by one particular artist just for us to enjoy

Mo is that artistic kid you knew from HS but never spoke to, if you had you would have known he loves the same stuff you do!

Mona Lisa, i don't know your real name!, is one classy broad

Shemale brings the flavor to the site

Charli! a Jessie Malakouti fan after my own heart

and Cypher is that helpful big brother you always wanted. i know i can turn to you if i have any problem

Y'all welcomed me with open arms.

Cypher - Thank you for always fulfilling my music requests. You're a legend. I hope to get to know you more in the future.

Roger - Thank you for trading that Hilary Duff demo with me. Hopefully we'll come across more very soon ;)

Firestarter - Gotta give you a shout out for being an aussie like me.

trayertrash - Your #onlinejustice thread in regards to being banned from 78Violet's forum is priceless. May David Kahne or somebody else leak their recently scrapped album.

To everyone else - I'm sure you guys rock!