Say Something Nice Thread

trayertrash

Yeaaaah, finally somebody wrote something about me! :hail:

tumblr_np6arbO3TI1t3angbo1_500.gif

@LBBH You're a sweetheart! Thank you very much! <3 I'm so happy that i've found you on SC, haha :D 

and also I want to send lots of love to everyone on this forum. Sorry for not calling any names, but I don't want to miss anybody :( and I feel like I could! :stretcher: There are lots of kind, beautiful and lovely people here! xo

tumblr_o1bcm0BTao1stlplpo1_500.gif

• YAAASSS 5

2 hours ago, LBBH said:

| @Bubblegumdreamer - You're incredibly sweet and friendly :magic: | @BITCH - You're one of the nicest traders I know  :D | @TrayerTrash - I secretly think your sweet and kind, even if you do think i'm an ass hole :P @Countess - You're really funny and super responsible, you deserve everything you desire after the amount of work you do on here <3 | @Hawks - You're really really really really kind :mo: | @Not Teddy Sinclair - I know you can be friendly and sweet o:-) | @Cypher You're so fucking down to earth and smart :hail:| @Emily Gilmore You're sweet af <3 | @Volcanion I think ur really cool, i like you alot 8) | (I tried to make it small but tidy, sowwy :P

Thanks I love you too boo! <3 

• YAAASSS 2

On 3/27/2016 at 7:41 AM, LBBH said:

| @Bubblegumdreamer - You're incredibly sweet and friendly :magic: | @BITCH - You're one of the nicest traders I know  :D | @TrayerTrash - I secretly think your sweet and kind, even if you do think i'm an ass hole :P @Countess - You're really funny and super responsible, you deserve everything you desire after the amount of work you do on here <3 | @Hawks - You're really really really really kind :mo: | @Not Teddy Sinclair - I know you can be friendly and sweet o:-) | @Cypher You're so fucking down to earth and smart :hail:| @Emily Gilmore You're sweet af <3 | @Volcanion I think ur really cool, i like you alot 8) | (I tried to make it small but tidy, sowwy :P

You're just adorable. :'(  I'm so glad you joined the site so I could make a new friend. <3 

• 3 months later...

@Jump Ropeis so cool! He's really talented and handsome af! Such a sweetheart <3

@Third Eye even tho I still wait for him to accept me on twittah:vacuum: he's really nice. He's reliable and I love him <3

@ThisIsDemetria is gorg! If only I wasn't gay... :lol: She's also very nice. Sometimes it's hard to understand what she says, but I still love her, cause she's one of the nicest people I've met here. <3 

@Countessis awesome! He's extremely good-looking and shady, which is funny. I am really grateful that he created this forum <3 

@trayertrash (for more info go to Trayertrash Appreciation Thread) <3

@Speedoflight I can't tell if he's handsome, cause I've never seen him, but he's really cool. I ado-o-ore hi-i-i-i-im:lol:<3 

@Olympiaeven though I am not happy with some of his actions, I love him! He's really cool to talk to and hot (but sadly, he's underage:'( ) <3

@Dennis Fanis super handsome and funny. Sometimes he says too much and pisses a lot of people here, but at the end of the day he's really cool <3 

@jlnsgrwas so kind since the first conversation we had and I love him to death! <3 

@Zach helped me a lot with some things and I will be forever thankful for that! <3 

And finally, @trizzy and @SuccessfulFlop . They are so cool! Thx for helping me with my favorite flop collection :)<3 

I love almost every PHFamily member tho and I am happy to be a part of it<3<3<3 

• YAAASSS 9

14 minutes ago, Tweener said:

@Jump Ropeis so cool! He's really talented and handsome af! Such a sweetheart <3

@Third Eye even tho I still wait for him to accept me on twittah:vacuum: he's really nice. He's reliable and I love him <3

@ThisIsDemetria is gorg! If only I wasn't gay... :lol: She's also very nice. Sometimes it's hard to understand what she says, but I still love her, cause she's one of the nicest people I've met here. <3 

@Countessis awesome! He's extremely good-looking and shady, which is funny. I am really grateful that he created this forum <3 

@Speedoflight I can't tell if he's handsome, cause I've never seen him, but he's really cool. I ado-o-ore hi-i-i-i-im:lol:<3 

@Olympiaeven though I am not happy with some of his actions, I love him! He's really cool to talk to and hot (but sadly, he's underage:'( ) <3

@Dennis Fanis super handsome and funny. Sometimes he says too much and pisses a lot of people here, but at the end of the day he's really cool <3 

@jlnsgrwas so kind since the first conversation we had and I love him to death! <3 

@Zach helped me a lot with some things and I will be forever thankful for that! <3 

And finally, @trizzy and @SuccessfulFlop . They are so cool! Thx for helping me with my favorite flop collection :)<3 

Thank you bb <3 You're being super nice to every member here, and you really contribute a lot here, people like you make this forum a good place :D you deserve a whole bible written about you in this thread :)

• YAAASSS 3

5 hours ago, Tweener said:

awww <3 thanks! 

You are so lovely, nice and amazing! :)<3 

• YAAASSS 1