AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

4 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

Ooooo Rihanna AI singing Hot City that sounds so interesting! You best post that when it's done! 

🤣🤣 honestly I have processed like 25 singers singing Hot City I just never finished them, Beyoncé, Justin Bieber, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Nicole Scherzinger, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Lindsay Lohan some I’m forgetting. I posted Cher and Hilary versions before and all the ones in this video lol

Bonnie McKee - Hot City (#1ers Club AI Remix) [w/ Katy, Britney, Christina, Cheryl, Rita & Taio] VID

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

On 11/5/2023 at 2:44 PM, Kesha Slays said:

Can you make a Selena Ai of a song if I ask you? because these sound sooo good

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cypher said:

Let's get a Liz version of all the fetus Ariana tracks! (at least the good ones)

Ooooo that's actually a really good idea! I mainly made it since there were rumors in 2012-2013 that Liz was working on an alternative rock album (I'm guessing either it wasn't true or the project was scrapped) so, I wanted to make one for her! 

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't shared any Halsey AI mixes in a while and I remembered how much people seemed to have enjoyed Halsey AI covering Taylor Swift songs and I know I haven't shared these yet so for those who may be interested I present to you: 

Halsey AI - Wildest Dreams (AI - Taylor Swift)

Halsey AI - How You Get The Girl (AI - Taylor Swift)

Not a Taylor song, but I wanted to share it with y'all anyways: 

Halsey AI - Be My Baby (AI - Ariana Grande)

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Christmas Eve Eve! Thought I'd share these with y'all! Hopefully everyone is having a good holiday season! I wasn't in the beginning, but things suddenly changed and now I'm in better spirits so, yay! But, just know that it's okay if the holidays are hard for you and it's important to remember that there are better days on the horizon! Don't lose hope! 

Now hear me out, this mix doesn't 100% sound like Liz, but it sort of sounds like impressionistic singing in a way. And I thought it still sounds really cool! 

Elizabeth Gillies AI - Happier (AI - Bastille)

Elizabeth Gillies AI - Things I'll Never Say (AI - Avril Lavigne)

I absolutely love this one! I also made a TAEYEON and Liz version of this song!

Hilary Duff AI - Blueberry Mojito (AI - Elli Moore)

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Peter Parker said:

How difficult is this to make? All the YouTube tutorials I find for this are so messy and usually have taken-down sites, and I really want to make/use Bonnie McKee, Sky Ferreira and Tove Lo models 😅

I don’t make models anymore but I made a bunch while it was easy lol. This is my Bonnie model with some examples of what I made with it. you can make easily using voqul.uo

https://mega.nz/file/wjkUWDIR#pP2kxQkPwUX44itCUbJmWACMDOAem7a_x619WztDVns

Bonnie McKee AI - Tension (Kylie Minogue Cover)

Bonnie McKee AI - All Star (Smash Mouth Cover)

Bonnie McKee AI - Seal It With A Kiss (Britney Spears Cover)

• Love 1