AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

8 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

You're right, it really works! But then again Brit's voice seems to work on just about any song :cackle: 

This might be your best one yet! It sounds super legit and I don't hear even a hint of Ari in there!

It seems that way right lol. But I have about 150 AI conversions that would disagree🤣🤣

Would anyone here be interested in helping me with a cover artwork for my Hilary Duff and Ava Max albums? I have an image picked out for my Ava Max one so, it's really just a matter of adding the text (which I completely suck at doing for multiple reasons that I won't bore y'all with). Would be a big help!

3 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

@Ice Prince For you, my friend, who requested that I do this song, I present to you (and to anyone else who may listen): 

Ava Max AI - Pirouette (AI - Georgia Ku)

I loved how it turned out!

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is sooo good! It's very much the bop that was meant to be! <3 it definitely sounds like an improvement from previous Ava edits you've done, actually, amazing job :yaskween: 

• Like 2

I've been working on a collection of songs for a "Miley's Version" EP and there are so many good ones on YT from Hannah Montana, Meet Miley Cyrus and Breakout. But there are literally NONE of Party in the USA, Can't Be Tamed, Who Own's My Heart, We Can't Stop etc. They're always doing the really early stuff.

So my question is if there is anyone on here that has a really good Miley AI model to create at least the songs from above.

x

On 5/6/2024 at 6:04 AM, ashima788 said:

I've been working on a collection of songs for a "Miley's Version" EP and there are so many good ones on YT from Hannah Montana, Meet Miley Cyrus and Breakout. But there are literally NONE of Party in the USA, Can't Be Tamed, Who Own's My Heart, We Can't Stop etc. They're always doing the really early stuff.

So my question is if there is anyone on here that has a really good Miley AI model to create at least the songs from above.

x

I don't have one that I've created, but you can find some decent Miley AI models here: weights.gg

Or if none of those suit your fancy you may find one here: voice-models

Posted (edited)

I know some of y'all don't really care for my TAEYEON AI mixes, but I personally love my TAEYEON model since it was the first model I made and it helped me through an unbearable time, I made these recently and before I delete/transfer them off my tablet I decided to share them here for anyone who might be interested idk. Enjoy nonetheless. 

TAEYEON AI - Karma's A Bitch (AI - Britt Smith)

TAEYEON AI - How You Like Me Now (AI - Alexis Jordan)

TAEYEON AI - Stay (Solo Version) (AI - Rihanna)

TAEYEON AI - Heaven (Candlelight Mix) (AI - DJ Sammy & Yanou Do)

TAEYEON AI - Taking Over Me (2023 Remastered Version) (AI - Evanescence)

Edited by Kesha Slays