AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

4 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

You’re too sweet❤️ I love them!👏👏

I'm glad you love them! I really wanted to dedicate them to you cause the OG song was a rejected Britney Spears song (as I'm sure you probably already know lmao idk why I'm explaining this) and I used your Hilary Duff AI model! So, it seemed fitting! I originally wasn't going to do Taeyeon, but I loved how the Hilary one came out, so I thought it would work with Taeyeon's voice too. I think besides the final chorus, it came out pretty good! 

• YAAASSS 1

6 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

I'm glad you love them! I really wanted to dedicate them to you cause the OG song was a rejected Britney Spears song (as I'm sure you probably already know lmao idk why I'm explaining this) and I used your Hilary Duff AI model! So, it seemed fitting! I originally wasn't going to do Taeyeon, but I loved how the Hilary one came out, so I thought it would work with Taeyeon's voice too. I think besides the final chorus, it came out pretty good! 

They’re fabulous! One of the members of my team actually asked one of the writers if it was really for Britney just to make sure haha. They’re fabulous 👏👏❤️

• YAAASSS 1

After a couple shitty days, I am finally feeling better thanks to the fact that I was able to somewhat remake my Emotion era Carly Rae Jepsen model! I found a very helpful video that offered a new way to train models! Seemed kinda difficult at first watch, but turned out to be really easy if follow along with it! I am definitely in a better mood! Yay! 

My model is also now trained a bit more than it was before, but for some reason It still kinda sounds staticy (I know this isn't a word, but I ain't got no other adjective to use in order to describe it). It's only really a problem on acapellas and vocals with a lot of affects, but seems fine on live/raw vocals. 

• YAAASSS 1

I made a debut era Jordin Sparks AI model and I'm having mixed feelings about it. It does sound like her, but it sounds so much deeper than I think her voice actually is. I know AI ain't perfect and it also depends on the key and pitch of the song that you're covering. But, I didn't really have this problem with my Taeyeon model. Idk. I'm going to let y'all have a listen and maybe you can tell me? Would be very helpful! 

Jordin Sparks AI - Like I'm Going to Lose You (Solo Demo) (Acapella) (AI - Meghan Trainor)

Jordin Sparks AI - Sorry Adam (AI - ELXXR)

Jordin Sparks AI - All Kinds of Wrong (AI - Miranda Cosgrove)

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

I made a debut era Jordin Sparks AI model and I'm having mixed feelings about it. It does sound like her, but it sounds so much deeper than I think her voice actually is. I know AI ain't perfect and it also depends on the key and pitch of the song that you're covering. But, I didn't really have this problem with my Taeyeon model. Idk. I'm going to let y'all have a listen and maybe you can tell me? Would be very helpful! 

Jordin Sparks AI - Like I'm Going to Lose You (Solo Demo) (Acapella) (AI - Meghan Trainor)

Jordin Sparks AI - Sorry Adam (AI - ELXXR)

Jordin Sparks AI - All Kinds of Wrong (AI - Miranda Cosgrove)

Omg All Kinds of wrong slayed me! Sometimes the pitch needs to be turned up or down on songs to make the models work better. That’s why I use Voqul because they make changing the settings very easy 😇😂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Omg All Kinds of wrong slayed me! Sometimes the pitch needs to be turned up or down on songs to make the models work better. That’s why I use Voqul because they make changing the settings very easy 😇😂

I typically only change the pitch when I'm converting from male to female voices. Like if I wanted my Taeyeon model to cover a song by a male artist. Male voices tend to be deeper than females so, the pitch change makes it sound more accurate. Sometimes I don't need to do that. I made my Taeyeon model cover Easier by 5 Seconds of Summer and it sounded so good without the pitch change! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

I typically only change the pitch when I'm converting from male to female voices. Like if I wanted my Taeyeon model to cover a song by a male artist. Male voices tend to be deeper than females so, the pitch change makes it sound more accurate. Sometimes I don't need to do that. I made my Taeyeon model cover Easier by 5 Seconds of Summer and it sounded so good without the pitch change! 

Oh for sure it works for changing female to male vocal or the opposite. But like for example I did a Rihanna version of Hot City by Bonnie McKee but because Bonnie sings so damn high I had to bring her down 5 semitones 😂

• YAAASSS 1

11 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

Oh for sure it works for changing female to male vocal or the opposite. But like for example I did a Rihanna version of Hot City by Bonnie McKee but because Bonnie sings so damn high I had to bring her down 5 semitones 😂

Ooooo Rihanna AI singing Hot City that sounds so interesting! You best post that when it's done! 

• Like 1