AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

On 3/4/2024 at 5:22 AM, ashima788 said:

any news on Heartbreak Boulevard or others ? Maybe Lie for You/Body Jail ?

Heartbreak Boulevard is coming tonight! Or possibly in a couple by hours! Idk yet. But, I don't think the complete demo for Body Jail has leaked just a filtered instrumental for it (I also heard it was a fake song but i'm not sure). And I think Lie For You was an outtake from Diamonds & Dancefloors that leaked maybe some point last year and if I recall correctly it leaked in low quality. I don't know what you'd want me to do with that. I wish I could use AI to fix it or something, but I'm not skilled in that department. 

Okay y'all now hear me out on this, first off, please ignore the quality cause I made this using weights.gg cause they're really quick with making AI covers but the quality just ain't it. But, I do have this model downloaded so I can remake this using Google colab where the quality will be improved. But, I was wondering if y'all would want a full complete version of this: 

Bebe Rexha AI - Crowded Room (feat. 6LACK) (Lead Vocals) (AI - Selena Gomez)

I might keep 6LACK's verse in, might take it out, idk I kind of like his verse, but I think a solo version would be cool too idk maybe I'll do both. 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

15 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

Heartbreak Boulevard is coming tonight! Or possibly in a couple by hours! Idk yet. But, I don't think the complete demo for Body Jail has leaked just a filtered instrumental for it (I also heard it was a fake song but i'm not sure). And I think Lie For You was an outtake from Diamonds & Dancefloors that leaked maybe some point last year and if I recall correctly it leaked in low quality. I don't know what you'd want me to do with that. I wish I could use AI to fix it or something, but I'm not skilled in that department. 

I don't know if it leaked in full ? there are some AI covers of it on YouTube like this one click and also the HQ instrumental here . I thought maybe you can do something with that. The AI covers are horrible and even have a HQ snippet in between. 

22 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

OMG QUEEN OF GIVING! Leakers could NEVER :cry: Heartbreak Boulevard is so good, she should've put it out along with any other deluxe tracks :yeah: 

I just hate the little parts where it shows it's AI, but aside from that this is much better than the horrid LQ leaks we've gotten over the years like Stop the Talking or Silhouette 😭 

ooooooh I really like Hate Me! Lowkey want tracks in that vein for AM3 :orly: 

Edited by Ice Prince
  • LMAO 1

On 3/7/2024 at 10:48 PM, Ice Prince said:

OMG QUEEN OF GIVING! Leakers could NEVER :cry: Heartbreak Boulevard is so good, she should've put it out along with any other deluxe tracks :yeah: 

I just hate the little parts where it shows it's AI, but aside from that this is much better than the horrid LQ leaks we've gotten over the years like Stop the Talking or Silhouette 😭 

ooooooh I really like Hate Me! Lowkey want tracks in that vein for AM3 :orly: 

I know! If I had the stems those parts would be very minimal or nearly non existent, but alas nobody ever leaks those. Leakers really could never. 

And yes I agree I'd love a more dark pop sound for AM3! Thank you! I really liked how that one turned out! 🥰✌️

• Like 1

On 11/19/2023 at 6:47 PM, Kesha Slays said:

I made a debut era Jordin Sparks AI model and I'm having mixed feelings about it. It does sound like her, but it sounds so much deeper than I think her voice actually is. I know AI ain't perfect and it also depends on the key and pitch of the song that you're covering. But, I didn't really have this problem with my Taeyeon model. Idk. I'm going to let y'all have a listen and maybe you can tell me? Would be very helpful! 

Jordin Sparks AI - Like I'm Going to Lose You (Solo Demo) (Acapella) (AI - Meghan Trainor)

Jordin Sparks AI - Sorry Adam (AI - ELXXR)

Jordin Sparks AI - All Kinds of Wrong (AI - Miranda Cosgrove)

would you mind reuploading these ? I am always looking for Jordin stuff. :)

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, ashima788 said:

would you mind reuploading these ? I am always looking for Jordin stuff. :)

Not a problem! Please tell me if you think these sound like her cause I'm still a bit iffy about my Jordin model not sounding accurate. 

Jordin Sparks AI - Like I'm Going To Lose You (Solo Demo) (AI - Meghan Trainor)

• Like 1

On 3/13/2024 at 1:12 PM, Kesha Slays said:

Not a problem! Please tell me if you think these sound like her cause I'm still a bit iffy about my Jordin model not sounding accurate. 

Jordin Sparks AI - Like I'm Going To Lose You (Solo Demo) (AI - Meghan Trainor)

Ooh, nice job!!! I was iffy about All Kinds of Wrong for the first few seconds but then the chorus hit and I never knew I needed that in my life. 😍

• YAAASSS 1

22 hours ago, Kipper said:

Ooh, nice job!!! I was iffy about All Kinds of Wrong for the first few seconds but then the chorus hit and I never knew I needed that in my life. 😍

Really? The verses sound more like her to me than the chorus. But, thank you! I personally love Like I'm Going To Lose You (Acapella) the most. Idk why but, I think it captured Jordin's voice well. 

• Like 1

I was thinking sometime tomorrow or maybe Tuesday I'd share some more Ava Max AI stuff I did when I was making all the Madison Love mixes. I just have to master them which I plan on doing tonight and tomorrow morning. Idk if y'all would be interested? When I was making those Madison Love ones I made an album's worth of stuff.

• Like 2

On 3/13/2024 at 7:33 PM, XtinaRULES said:

I have stems (old & new stuff) by Xtina but I don't know/don't have time to learn how to make AI Music. Can anyone help? 

Hi! I think I may be able to help you! First you'd need a model. Idk if you're looking to create a Xtina model or you want to download one, I'll link a video for you to make one, but you can probably find one here to download and use. 

Once you have your model you have to upload it to pixeldrain. Then you can use this version of Google colab with your RVC model. This only works with RVC models not with So-Vits or SVC ones.

https://colab.research.google.com/github/SociallyIneptWeeb/AICoverGen/blob/main/AICoverGen_colab.ipynb?authuser=6#scrollTo=NEglTq6Ya9d0

On Google colab, simply click connect GPU (even though this version of colab doesn't use it, the gradio link you need to use at the end needs the GPU to successfully make the covers.) Then follow the instructions on the top of the Google colab page. Once you get to the gradio link on the last cell, you first copy the link to your model on pixeldrain and paste the link in its desired tab under the Download tab. Then give it a name which that tab should be right next to where you just pasted the link to your model. Then click the download button at the bottom of that tab. Then go back to the first tab there (I forgot the name my bad). There you need to refresh the models and then your model should pop up. Click on your model. 

Then you should be able to create your own covers. 

Here's the link to the video you can use to create your own models: https://youtu.be/3Wa5DsJAv3c?si=FzUhPQECu3XoLr_b

Hope this helps!

• Like 2