AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

Over the past week or so the trend of AI generated music has really blown up and it's leading to some interesting results!

The AI works by sampling sounds from an artist's song(s) and then applying that tone of voice over another artist's acapella. While the timbre of the cover artist is used, the original accent and phrasing of the original singer is still used which means the AI generally doesn't sound 100% accurate, but it can still sound cool.

Here's some of the best/most interesting I've found! Feel free to post your faves below!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Leaving said:

Over the past week or so the trend of AI generated music has really blown up and it's leading to some interesting results!

The AI works by sampling sounds from an artist's song(s) and then applying that tone of voice over another artist's acapella. While the timbre of the cover artist is used, the original accent and phrasing of the original singer is still used which means the AI generally doesn't sound 100% accurate, but it can still sound cool.

Here's some of the best/most interesting I've found! Feel free to post your faves below!

Yikes I tried it so the Ava max Leak circus ppl do could end but literally idfk how it works 💀. It’s interesting results tho!!! I was blown away when I saw the Ariana ones

• LMAO 1

2 hours ago, Reflecting said:

Imagine how good this kind of stuff will sound in a couple decades. We'll be able to make our own album for our favs  :stretcher: 

yessss so arinators can stop dragging Ariana everyday & reminding her she’s a singer 💀-

I’m sorry but I had to 😭

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

5 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

At times, that fake Gaga cover sounds close to her, it's really scary how it works so well.

Now who's going to be the one to generate Quicksand for us? :sassy: I'd do it myself but I have zero clue on how to do it lol

Ooooooh that's such a good idea! Especially cause her demo will probably never leak or it'll leak ten years from now.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 365MM said:

Interesting stuff, but I don’t like the implications and lack of innovation. 

I know what you mean. It's weird to think that Michael Jackson or Whitney Houston could release a brand new album of songs this year without ever having set foot in the studio to record them. Still cool technology though!

8 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

At times, that fake Gaga cover sounds close to her, it's really scary how it works so well.

Now who's going to be the one to generate Quicksand for us? :sassy: I'd do it myself but I have zero clue on how to do it lol

I believe someone is working on that as we speak 👀 But the way the AI works means you need to have a clean acapella and instrumental of the song you're using which I don't think we have for Quicksand yet, so I'm not sure how well it will work

3 hours ago, ClubValentine said:

What app are they using? I wanna make Lolene 

Pretty sure it's called Diff-svc, but Idk if there's any Lolene acapellas out there that you can use to teach the AI her voice

• Like 1