AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

21 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

I was thinking sometime tomorrow or maybe Tuesday I'd share some more Ava Max AI stuff I did when I was making all the Madison Love mixes. I just have to master them which I plan on doing tonight and tomorrow morning. Idk if y'all would be interested? When I was making those Madison Love ones I made an album's worth of stuff.

I'd absolutely love to! Always here for some Ava or (AI)va ;) 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2024 at 5:46 PM, Ice Prince said:

I'd absolutely love to! Always here for some Ava or (AI)va ;) 

Well then I hope you like these! These I had to master myself and are some of my favorites!

Ava Max AI - Let Me Love You (AI - Justin Bieber & DJ Snake)

Ava Max AI - Blueberry Mojito (AI - Elli Moore)

Ava Max AI - One Call Away (AI - Charlie Puth)

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

4 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

I am stumped! If anyone here is good at mastering mixes or something, I can really use some help! I cannot for the life of me align, sync, master, or whatever for these two AI acapellas. If anyone can I'll forever be grateful! 

Ava Max AI - I Got You (Acapella) (AI - Bebe Rexha)

Hilary Duff AI - Made In The USA (Acapella) (AI - Demi Lovato)

I did MITUSA but I Got You doesn’t fit. It’s like the acapella was slowed down a bit lol❤️

https://krakenfiles.com/view/Hh00V9IeTe/file.html

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • YAAASSS 1

On 3/19/2024 at 7:48 AM, Kesha Slays said:

Hi! I think I may be able to help you! First you'd need a model. Idk if you're looking to create a Xtina model or you want to download one, I'll link a video for you to make one, but you can probably find one here to download and use. 

Once you have your model you have to upload it to pixeldrain. Then you can use this version of Google colab with your RVC model. This only works with RVC models not with So-Vits or SVC ones.

https://colab.research.google.com/github/SociallyIneptWeeb/AICoverGen/blob/main/AICoverGen_colab.ipynb?authuser=6#scrollTo=NEglTq6Ya9d0

On Google colab, simply click connect GPU (even though this version of colab doesn't use it, the gradio link you need to use at the end needs the GPU to successfully make the covers.) Then follow the instructions on the top of the Google colab page. Once you get to the gradio link on the last cell, you first copy the link to your model on pixeldrain and paste the link in its desired tab under the Download tab. Then give it a name which that tab should be right next to where you just pasted the link to your model. Then click the download button at the bottom of that tab. Then go back to the first tab there (I forgot the name my bad). There you need to refresh the models and then your model should pop up. Click on your model. 

Then you should be able to create your own covers. 

Here's the link to the video you can use to create your own models:

Hope this helps!

I've been wondering how to get into AI covers myself and this is so helpful! Last time I checked it seemed like you needed to pay for some kind of program so it's awesome you can do it for free now!

On 3/31/2024 at 8:07 AM, Britney Xposed said:

Decided to do some in the zone demo covers

Britney Spears - Milkshake (In The Zone AI Demo)

Britney Spears - Wild Guess (In The Zone AI Demo)

Britney Spears - Boombox (In The Zone AI Demo)

Milkshake is :hail::hail::hail:

• YAAASSS 1

13 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

I did MITUSA but I Got You doesn’t fit. It’s like the acapella was slowed down a bit lol❤️

https://krakenfiles.com/view/Hh00V9IeTe/file.html

I knew something was wrong with that Acapella! I still very much appreciate you trying! And thank you so much for MITUSA cause I tried soooo many times and couldn't master it. Thank you! It sounds so good!

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

I knew something was wrong with that Acapella! I still very much appreciate you trying! And thank you so much for MITUSA cause I tried soooo many times and couldn't master it. Thank you! It sounds so good!

Of course😇 glad you like it! I left demis backing vocals too to help the boost the AI a little

• YAAASSS 1

In The Zone is too much fun😅

Britney Spears - Strip (In The Zone AI Demo)

Britney Spears - Goodies (In The Zone AI Demo)

Britney Spears - Need You Tonight (In The Zone AI Demo)

Britney Spears - Sweet Dreams My LA Ex (In The Zone AI Demo)

• YAAASSS 1

On 3/6/2024 at 3:07 PM, Kesha Slays said:

Okay y'all now hear me out on this, first off, please ignore the quality cause I made this using weights.gg cause they're really quick with making AI covers but the quality just ain't it. But, I do have this model downloaded so I can remake this using Google colab where the quality will be improved. But, I was wondering if y'all would want a full complete version of this: 

Bebe Rexha AI - Crowded Room (feat. 6LACK) (Lead Vocals) (AI - Selena Gomez)

I might keep 6LACK's verse in, might take it out, idk I kind of like his verse, but I think a solo version would be cool too idk maybe I'll do both. 

I finished this one ☺️✌️❤️

Bebe Rexha AI - Crowded Room (feat. 6LACK) (AI - Selena Gomez)

Bebe Rexha AI - Crowded Room (Solo Version) (AI - Selena Gomez)