AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

4 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

Omg I would love a Jordin model too! I’ve been trying to make new but the internet is making it hard lol

I found a new way to make the covers but not the models! But Google colab changing their rules (or whatever) so you now have to pay to use the GPU, was so uncalled for and honestly another great example of corporate greed at it's finest. So annoying!

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

I found a new way to make the covers but not the models! But Google colab changing their rules (or whatever) so you now have to pay to use the GPU, was so uncalled for and honestly another great example of corporate greed at it's finest. So annoying!

You have to pay for Collaboratory now? That makes my work so much harder :yeah: 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

You have to pay for Collaboratory now? That makes my work so much harder :yeah: 

I think you can still use Google colab for some things as long as it doesn't involve GPU. But, to be completely honest, I'm not sure exactly. I'm really bad at explaining things sometimes (I probably sound so stupid). This is just what I've been told back when it first got banned in early September. I haven't done any research on what has changed, I was just looking for new ways to make covers lmao 🤣 I really hope this doesn't make things harder for you though cause that would suck! ✌️❤️

Edited by Kesha Slays

6 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

I'm really bad at explaining things sometimes (I probably sound so stupid). This is just what I've been told back when it first got banned in early September. I haven't done any research on what has changed, I was just looking for new ways to make covers lmao 🤣

You don’t sound stupid at all, don’t worry.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Capsule said:

You should try Walk Away and Whyyawannabringmedown for Lindsay!

And maybe Rumors for Hilary, that would eat!

Ooh good idea. I did do rumors awhile back. I just haven’t mixed it yet. I did a Britney Hilary cover that is one of my favorites I’ve done coming tomorrow❤️

Britney Spears AI - Play With Fire (Hilary Duff Cover)
https://youtu.be/iIIexgzF-BE

• Like 1

I've been an avid Amy Winehouse fan ever since I found her out circa 2017. Knowing she left unfinished a full album that was in the early recording stages and was subsequently destroyed made me feel disheartened by the impossibility of ever hearing more Amy material at all. However, I've found some AI covers that sometimes really resemble Amy's vocals and style, so I at least hold on to those.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Marin said:

Anyone has a decent Nicole Scherzinger AI model? I know that she recorded “We found love” that was given to Rihanna, but I also know that in this life it will never leak so I was hoping to at least hear an AI version with her voice :/

Leona Lewis also recorded "We Found Love". I didn't know Nicole did too! Maybe that song got passed around to more artists than I thought?! Hmmm interesting. 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1