AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

1 hour ago, Britney Xposed said:

The Lindsay Lohan model is good however I can’t find many songs compatible with it. Maybe someone else can🫶🎶

https://mega.nz/file/IiMV1QLC#_Yda7_uSizflB58gfzyut7cLieBa9UQVIA0xLBst49w

I'm having the same problem with the Hilary Duff model! It's hard to find songs that match their style and vocal techniques! I mean, 99% of the time I made AI covers, I wouldn't even think about that, but you really can't do that with certain singers models!! 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

27 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

I'm having the same problem with the Hilary Duff model! It's hard to find songs that match their style and vocal techniques! I mean, 99% of the time I made AI covers, I wouldn't even think about that, but you really can't do that with certain singers models!! 

how did you manage to make a model out of someone's voice that has been processed entirely through autotune?

2 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

Me too! Hot city was good. And I did that’s what girls do. But her tone is so specific to the pitch she sings in it’s so hard to find vocals that are compatible 😭

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...