AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

23 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

I really done thought i did something with this, but I guess not. Nobody seems interested and I know I shouldn't let that bother me, but it's like, when you think you did a good job on something and you expect people to be amazed or shocked or at the very least give some kind of feedback or suggestions, but you just get no interaction. It just kinda hurts. Idk. Maybe I'm just in my feelings. Sorry for this sappy ass paragraph it's really not this deep lmao. 

Don't be upset darling <3 I just don't know this song or Jisoo so I knew I couldn't really give much feedback on how authentic it sounded. But I just listened then and you did a great job!

• Love 1

On 10/30/2023 at 12:58 AM, Kesha Slays said:

I really done thought i did something with this, but I guess not. Nobody seems interested and I know I shouldn't let that bother me, but it's like, when you think you did a good job on something and you expect people to be amazed or shocked or at the very least give some kind of feedback or suggestions, but you just get no interaction. It just kinda hurts. Idk. Maybe I'm just in my feelings. Sorry for this sappy ass paragraph it's really not this deep lmao. 

Oh god I don't remember typing this. I fear I might've been a little bit intoxicated when I shared this. Oh this doesn't look good for me. My bad! 

• LMAO 1

13 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

Don't be upset darling <3 I just don't know this song or Jisoo so I knew I couldn't really give much feedback on how authentic it sounded. But I just listened then and you did a great job!

I love you! Whenever I'm hurting or in my feelings, etc (whether I be a lil drunk or not) you're right there! I appreciate that so much! Like I can always count on you to cheer me up! I hope you understand how much that means to me (and hopefully everyone else realizes too, I mean we should all be there for each other)! And thank you! I really loved how this came out and I immediately just wanted to share it I guess! 

9 hours ago, suedetokyo said:

ARTPOP ACT II is coming 🧠🫀

I love this! It's still a crime we never got the official song tbh

15 minutes ago, Kesha Slays said:

I love you! Whenever I'm hurting or in my feelings, etc (whether I be a lil drunk or not) you're right there! I appreciate that so much! Like I can always count on you to cheer me up! I hope you understand how much that means to me (and hopefully everyone else realizes too, I mean we should all be there for each other)! And thank you! I really loved how this came out and I immediately just wanted to share it I guess! 

I've got you you bb! That's what the PHFamily is here for! <3 I'm glad you're back making AI songs after your laptop drama and I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

• Love 1

Idk if anyone has done this already, but I'm sure as we all know that Kylie Minogue was offered 'Toxic' by Britney and obviously passed on the song. Idk if she recorded it or not (I'm pretty sure she didn't, but could be wrong) but, if anyone has a Kylie AI model, I am very curious as to how it would sound!! I don't know why this didn't occur to me earlier, but I think it's a pretty solid ai cover suggestion!! 

• Like 2