AI Generated Music

Main Pop Girl

I made an AI English language album with a JISOO of BLACKPINK AI model. Used a title track in the moment by Ariana Grande. I actually released it or shared it (whatever you want to call it) over a month ago and idk why it took me this long to share with y'all on here, but i'm doing it now! Don't mind the tracklist being all over the place, I tried to make it cohesive or like it flowed nicely but kind of just gave up. Hope y'all like it anyways! 

Jisoo AI - In The Moment (The 1st English Album): 

• YAAASSS 1

8 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

I made an AI English language album with a JISOO of BLACKPINK AI model. Used a title track in the moment by Ariana Grande. I actually released it or shared it (whatever you want to call it) over a month ago and idk why it took me this long to share with y'all on here, but i'm doing it now! Don't mind the tracklist being all over the place, I tried to make it cohesive or like it flowed nicely but kind of just gave up. Hope y'all like it anyways! 

Jisoo AI - In The Moment (The 1st English Album): 

Slay! I'm so impressed with your commitment and dedication to this project!

• Love 1

21 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

Slay! I'm so impressed with your commitment and dedication to this project!

Thank you queen!!! I had a lot of fun with this. It was very time consuming and I tried my best to make it cohesive ( I don't think I achieved that, I kinda just gave up). @/madisonbeers from leaked.cx made the coverart for me! It turned out really beautiful imo! I have more from JISOO coming soon then I'll be doing ROSÉ, then finally my TAEYEON project (which I'm beyond excited about), and a few others.

I know the love for AI Generated covers has kind of died down since it's upbringing a year ago, but I found it at a time when I felt like I had nothing to do and lost everything I cared about. But, it's the one thing that has brought me joy since, you know.. I know AI isn't always accurate or perfect, but it still has a hold over me. If anything it's still interesting to hear. There's still a good majority/small community of people out there making covers so I know I'm not alone. I appreciate the love and support I've been receiving on my AI covers! It's the little things in life. 

14 hours ago, Ice Prince said:

Yes pls! You're very skilled with AI and we're starving for Ava leaks lol :yeah: 

Thank you!! You just made my day! Also if you have any suggestions for Ava Max AI I'd appreciate that! Especially if the song's stems leaked and I can use the lead vocals that'd be nice. 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

On 2/15/2024 at 2:11 AM, Kesha Slays said:

I have an Ava Max AI model (not one that I created just one that I downloaded). Maybe I'll give it a shot? 

Idk why I'm quoting myself here, but anyways, I'm going to be posting the Ava Max AI mixes tonight along with a couple other Ava Max AI surprises! 

• YAAASSS 2

1 hour ago, Kesha Slays said:

Idk why I'm quoting myself here, but anyways, I'm going to be posting the Ava Max AI mixes tonight along with a couple other Ava Max AI surprises! 

I'm ready for your work! Watch it be better than AM3 :hail:

• Like 1

I still have to do Heartbreak Boulevard, but I did the rest of them! I also wanted to do these a different way so I might share a remake of them later. I also took the liberty to do a couple of my favorite Madison Love demos. I hope y'all like these! 

Ava Max AI - Build A Man (AI - Madison Love)

Ava Max AI - Half A Man (AI - Madison Love)

Ava Max AI - Rare (AI - Madison Love)

Ava Max AI - Sour Candy (AI - Madison Love)

Ava Max AI - Without The Love (AI - Demi Lovato)

Ava Max AI - Looking Glass (AI - Ashley Tisdale)

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Kesha Slays said:

I still have to do Heartbreak Boulevard, but I did the rest of them! I also wanted to do these a different way so I might share a remake of them later. I also took the liberty to do a couple of my favorite Madison Love demos. I hope y'all like these! 

OMG thank you so much! These will do while we get more Ava leaks :yaskween: can't wait for Heartbreak Boulevard <3 

Edited by Ice Prince
  • YAAASSS 1

19 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

Forgot I also did She's Back 😂

Ava Max AI - She's Back (AI - Madison Love)

I have more Ava Max AI coming! I actually had a lot of fun with this model, I believe it really captures Ava's voice and it's more high quality unlike some of the other models I've used (that includes my own 😭). 

Edited by Kesha Slays
  • Like 2

On 3/2/2024 at 9:05 PM, Kesha Slays said:

Forgot I also did She's Back 😂

Ava Max AI - She's Back (AI - Madison Love)

I have more Ava Max AI coming! I actually had a lot of fun with this model, I believe it really captures Ava's voice and it's more high quality unlike some of the other models I've used (that includes my own 😭). 

any news on Heartbreak Boulevard or others ? Maybe Lie for You/Body Jail ?

• Like 1