Sugababes

Main Pop Girl

On 11/5/2023 at 3:01 AM, sunshineslave said:

The girls have given multiple interviews recently and what I can remember about the album :

• The album is not done. They have exciting writing sessions to come. 

• They are still waiting for the Pharrell session to happen as he is pretty busy (not sure it will happen)

• When The Rain Comes was released because they wanted to give the fans a gift but they also released it so it wouldn't leak. They are traumatised and I understand why. They don't even have the songs they recorded to avoid leaks. This mean they will probably continue releasing stuff before the album is completed to avoid leaks.
    This and the fact the song hasn't been given a video treatment shows that they don't treat it as a lead single. I wouldn't be surprised if they choose to not include it if it doesn't fit the rest of the material. 

• They have a direction in mind for the album but that might change in the process of recording.

If they wanted to work with a Y2K producer, I wish they'd go with Timabaland or something over Pharrell...He's mediocre at best and the stuff he's done for Kylie and Ariana in the past few years has been dreadful :awkwardney: I'm excited for new stuff tho!

On 11/13/2023 at 10:13 AM, tropicalian said:

Well a bunch of songs recorded this year just leaked 

That's unexpected :orly: I only see one up on Dbree, the Max X Monro session. It sounds pretty cool for a demo though! Are the rest of them any good?

10 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

That's unexpected :orly: I only see one up on Dbree, the Max X Monro session. It sounds pretty cool for a demo though! Are the rest of them any good?

They're all on dbreei f you search by titles (Poetry In Motion, Heaven, Emotional, Brand New). Brand New is a cute bop and Heaven would be good if fifnished 

11 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

If they wanted to work with a Y2K producer, I wish they'd go with Timabaland or something over Pharrell...He's mediocre at best and the stuff he's done for Kylie and Ariana in the past few years has been dreadful :awkwardney: I'm excited for new stuff tho!

Oh please, no Timbaland. He'd throw some "Eh eh eh" on the track, and demand it be labeled "Timbaland featuring Sugababes," and I'd cry.

• LMAO 1

Some people also have these:

1. All Day
2. Peace Love 
3. Dumb
4. Bounceback

They are apparently more complete. I originally assumed someone was trying to pass off a Stacie Orrico/ Louise Nurding AI as a brand new Sugababes track, so I questioned the authenticity of the above list. However “Poetry In Motion” was also on the original list and that was proven to exist yesterday.

13 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

I'm missing their big orchestral/live band sounding tracks though. I'd take an album loaded with 'No Regrets' and 'Beat Is Gone's

• Like 3