Sugababes

Main Pop Girl

On 12/22/2023 at 3:16 AM, fenz said:

Mutya sings the first verse just like in the live version. I miss the harmony on the chorus though I understand for this type of garage remix it is understandable.

I still miss Mutya singing about her sexy ass :( And yeah, I'm missing the chorus harmony too. Other than that it's cool and an interesting way to give us a Siobhan version of the song without making a big deal of it.

• Like 2

On 1/1/2024 at 5:04 AM, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Superb performance. They also nailed When the Rain Comes and Overload :

Love the shorter version that still ends with the Majestics' garage remix. 

Apparently Overload has climbed to top 5 on spotify (probably due to the new year eve show). Talk about pop justice.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Someone at Pop Justice mixed their vocals on People with something that sounds like the original instrumental. 

I think this sound fits them. We can hear their amazing vocals more clearly than on some beat heavy stuff they've been doing. I think they've been enjoying the afrobeat sound as they (and Shiv) have been using some on their videos and stories and citing Burna Boy a lot. Everyone they asked to collaborate have said yes so what are they waiting for asking him ?

Edited by sunshineslave
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, sunshineslave said:

Someone at Pop Justice mixed their vocals on People with something that sounds like the original instrumental. 

I think this sound fits them. We can hear their amazing vocals more clearly than on some beat heavy stuff they've been doing. I think they've been enjoying the afrobeat sound as they (and Shiv) have been using some on their videos and stories and citing Burna Boy a lot. Everyone they asked to collaborate have said yes so what are they waiting for asking him ?

I've always loved the production on this song and I think their vocals would slay something like this! Wish we had a studio version!

• Like 1

The girls are continuing getting their flowers. This is well deserved.

Do you think special performance means new song ? Timeless hits might suggest a medley but one can only hope.

They are getting a lot of support from the media and the press and are determined to work their ass off. I'm pretty sure they could get very far with their proper come back if they release the right song.

Edited by sunshineslave
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, sunshineslave said:

The girls are continuing getting their flowers. This is well deserved.

Do you think special performance means new song ? Timeless hits might suggest a medley but one can only hope.

They are getting a lot of support from the media and the press and are determined to work their ass off. I'm pretty sure they could get very far with their proper come back if they release the right song.

I feel like it will be a medley for sure, but that could be fun too! If anything we might get a snippet of WTRC but my gut is telling me we won't get an all new song sadly.

• Like 1