Keathen

I am here!

Hello! I'm Keathen Young. I'm a KatyCat, Black Star, Lovatic, Smiler, Little Monster, Animal, Arianator and a fan of many other artists, bands, duos/trios, et cetera. A proud bisexual, I am. I was an introvert back then, until friends came up and I built my charisma; people say I have this "good candor". I love to listen to music and sometimes dabble a bit, I also love to watch TV shows and films/movies, and also love to read and write stories.
         I don't know what else to say, so just comment down your questions about me. I don't bite! I've been in different forum communities and I hope that's okay. I am hoping for older/earlier members of this forum to take show me around. And I wanna be friends with you. Hope that's okay, lol!

- xoxo, Keathen

i'm surprised you did not mentioned worlds like ''Trade'' ''unreleased'' ''unleaked'' ''Rare songs " ''share with me'' :cackle:

U r not into lana ? :tragic: 

welcome sis 

Pophatesflops is the best place to make friends and enemies and disc music :yaskween: i hope u will stay :fishie:

17 hours ago, Speedy said:

i'm surprised you did not mentioned worlds like ''Trade'' ''unreleased'' ''unleaked'' ''Rare songs " ''share with me'' :cackle:

U r not into lana ? :tragic: 

welcome sis 

Pophatesflops is the best place to make friends and enemies and disc music :yaskween: i hope u will stay :fishie:

First, I still don't do trades, but have unreleased and probably unleaked/rares.

I am into Lana, Born to Die (Paradise Edition) is my first album from her; Lust for Life = masterpiece (haters, don't come for me).

Thanks for the welcome!

I hope so. I'm not getting high hopes but it's fair that you told me what type of people I could stumble upon. And yes, I'll at least try to stay.

15 hours ago, victorxcx said:

Welcome to PHF, hopefully you'll stick around! 

14 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

Welcome, I hope you'll enjoy this forum and make sure to buy/stream Kylie Minogue's new single Dancing :hottie:

Thanks both of you for your lovely welcome greetings! I appreciate it very much.

Archived