Hiiii im Indica!!!!!!

indica

hiiiii I am Indica

As you can tell by my charli layout, I am currently in my charli xcx era atm because charli is that gurl getting me through it. #weloveyoucharli

I am 16 and I am a homomale.

I found the phf forums through the phf discord server where I am active the most.

I love playing games and love pop music like any hot gay would.

I really enjoy talking and connecting with many people and I hope I can take some minutes out of my days to check here as often as I can!! 

Hope to make some amazing friends here xx

Also, i love making artworks for like unreleased songs or just alt edits.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2022 at 6:31 PM, indica said:

hiiiii I am Indica

As you can tell by my charli layout, I am currently in my charli xcx era atm because charli is that gurl getting me through it. #weloveyoucharli

I am 16 and I am a homomale.

I found the phf forums through the phf discord server where I am active the most.

I love playing games and love pop music like any hot gay would.

I really enjoy talking and connecting with many people and I hope I can take some minutes out of my days to check here as often as I can!! 

Hope to make some amazing friends here xx

Also, i love making artworks for like unreleased songs or just alt edits.

Hey & welcome!

I am an old gay and although I liked the Charli songs I have heard, I have never dived into her music deeply. Which songs would you recommend for a newbie?

Also I would squirt my sex piss if you could make some artwork for a few Bonnie McKee albums?