landscape-1458837455-gettyimages-7349050

They split acrimoniously eight years ago - but a rumoured reunion has been on the cards since October.

And Nicole Scherzinger appeared to confirm talk of The Pussycat Dolls getting back together on Thursday night, as she headed out in London with two of the stars. X Factor judge Nicole partied with ex-girlband members Kimberly Wyatt and Ashley Roberts at Notting Hill Arts Club, marking their first sighting together in just under a decade.

The group, formed of Scherzinger, Wyatt, Roberts, Jessica Sutta, and Melody Thornton, fuelled rumours of their reunion by launching a brand new band website in October. Titled PCD Reunion, the website kept the band's future plans under wraps - only enabling fans to sign up to their mailing list, or access an Instagram page, under the same name.

A group insider told The Sun: "Talk of the girls ­getting back together has been rife for a few years now and they have finally found a time which works for them all. They are still deciding whether it will involve a full tour or just a handful of performances but they are excited to be getting out there together again."

Why did I not hear anything about this until today? :orly: I'm actually pretty excited for this if it's true, although I can't imagine what kind of song they would release in 2017! They didn't mention Carmit in the article but I know her and Nicole were seen at a dance workshop together earlier this year so I can definitely imagine her joining as well. Let's just hope that all of the girls have singing parts this time and we don't get another 'Pussycat Dolls (Feat. Nicole Scherzinger)'... :cackle: 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Wasn't like one of the members exposing PCD for bring a prostitution ring lately? I am confused 

I think that girl was only a member during their pre Don't Cha era when they were still doing cabaret or something like that so technically she wasn't a real member I guess? And I also read somewhere else that she was lying so yeah :roll:

---

I Hate This Part is still one of the best song of the past decade :hail:

• YAAASSS 1

On 05/11/2017 at 7:39 AM, nanapop99 said:

I think that girl was only a member during their pre Don't Cha era when they were still doing cabaret or something like that so technically she wasn't a real member I guess? And I also read somewhere else that she was lying so yeah :roll:

---

I Hate This Part is still one of the best song of the past decade :hail:

She (Kaya Jones) has a bop:

But since leaving PCD she's basically just become the white Azealia Banks, making up stories for attention and supporting Donald Trump so all his disgasting fans will listen to her music. I wouldn't take anything she says seriously. :cackle:

ignore+her.gif

• 6 months later...
21 hours ago, Ari said:

All these girl groups saying they're coming back but then never do, such a mess for the diehard stans.

:cackle: What is wrong with these messy girl groups and all their drama? Spice Girls, Sugababes and now PCD as well... :vacuum: 

Apparently the girls were annoyed because Robin Antin decided to create a new group using the same name without asking them, fronted by Pia Mia. So maybe they'll do a MKS and we'll get a reunion of the six PCD girls under a different name. :wink: 

Here's Pia's selfie from the audition:

ds5jfvc.jpg

On 5/27/2018 at 2:14 AM, Cypher said:

I can't say I'm surprised this isn't happening anymore. I'm surprised Robin is still trying though - at a certain point you just retire into the sunset with the leather handbag she calls a face.

On 5/28/2018 at 4:42 AM, Vowels said:

a literal mess :cypher:

Pia's better on her own tbh, she better leave while she can while Robin can do the Stop Making New Girl-Groups That Last 1 Year Challenge :tragic:

I'm actually living for all this Robin shade... :cackle::cackle::cackle: I've never even see that bitch speak a word but for some reason she's so easy to hate! Keep it coming sisters! :hottie: 

• Like 2