Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

Just now, Theprettyymess said:

Literally all your remasters are amazing! I have your taxi remaster by Charli and I legit use it as the main one! 

Ohhh thank you! It means a lot <3 I have my Moonchild Audio Edits thread way forgotten lol, but I may put my Bonnie remasters there for y'all!

• Like 1

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey @followcher!!  since i leaked Hot City, could you PLEASE leak Hit Me Up? you've stated privately and publicly you have it and while i don't want drama, i feel we all deserve it.

we're so close to getting this record, please don't block us from getting Bonnie's original vision for this entire record. there are a bunch of people on here and even on different sites who would LOVE to hear Hit Me Up and the leaks you have. forget the threatening leakers, please DO this. we need this, and you'd be helping us all out.

please just keep in consideration there ARE people who want the same tracks you have. if i didn't care for these fellow people in this forum, i would've kept Hot City to myself and it wouldn't have leaked today. please please leak Hit Me Up or whatever Bonnie you have. we need it. 🤍

Edited by bearsbummer
  • Like 4
  • WTF 1

8 minutes ago, bearsbummer said:

hey @followcher!!  since i leaked Hot City, could you PLEASE leak Hit Me Up? you've stated privately and publicly you have it and while i don't want drama, i feel we all deserve it.

we're so close to getting this record, please don't block us from getting Bonnie's original vision for this entire record. there are a bunch of people on here and even on different sites who would LOVE to hear Hit Me Up and the leaks you have. forget the threatening leakers, please DO this. we need this, and you'd be helping us all out. 🤍

Also share forever 21! Thank you

• Like 3

Are we not forgetting she did literally four music videos and singles for a four song EP + without the headache of buying back the masters. The revenue must’ve been -$1000000. Her dreams ideas and plans are probably greater than her actions some of them must not be pheasable with her current budget

Edited by onewish
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, onewish said:

Are we not forgetting she did literally four music videos and singles for a four song EP + without the headache of buying back the masters. The revenue must’ve been -$1000000. Her dreams ideas and plans are probably greater than her actions some of them must not be pheasable with her current budget

I said it before in this thread that Qveen Herby (Karmin) literally dropped two albums, 9 ep’s, mixtape, tons of singles and music videos while being independent after leaving Epic in 2014. So budget shouldn’t be a problem, she needs just to put the songs and even use her iPhone to shoot a cover. That’s it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SunIsUp said:

I said it before in this thread that Qveen Herby (Karmin) literally dropped two albums, 9 ep’s, mixtape, tons of singles and music videos while being independent after leaving Epic in 2014. So budget shouldn’t be a problem, she needs just to put the songs and even use her iPhone to shoot a cover. That’s it.

Amen 

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)