Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Cypher said:

Sorry, just caught myself up with what was happening. Sorry @Theprettyymess about what happened. Give me a few minutes to take care of this. This thread should be kept clean. (but those who want to thirst, we do have a Night Club section) ;) 

Thank you. I’m not even sure how they found my social media accounts as I do NOT post them here, but for them to make a fake account pretending to be me here and post my socials is targeted harassment and complexly unacceptable 

1 minute ago, Theprettyymess said:

I have no issue that this miserable person decided to share my HOTT socials and make a fake account, but it’s the fact that they tried to bother me with targeted harassment. Please ban tbem

My only complaint is wanting more videos of your 🍑

Other than that, I'm definitely sorted for tonight now....

• LMAO 2

Just now, Theprettyymess said:

Thank you to everyone being supportive and realizing that this is not right to make fake accounts, share someone’s socials as targeted harassment & letting the mods know. 

no problem. what he/she did was awful. keep doing you, man. 🤍

@bearsbummer infinite thanks for Hot City! Whoever said it was not that good... dude, it's a great track! Fits perfectly in the album. Also... is that Love Spell the reworked version meant for the album? It was higher quality than the one I had, so I'm assuming it could be. I just don't see it as a good album closer, what was wrong with Bonnie lol.

@Theprettyymess such a bummer that they did that to you! But hey, at least a free promo came from that fiasco, lol. Keep the attitude up!

Bishes, lemme go and rearrange my Bonnie album once again (hopefully one of the last times for good!) :maybe: 

Just now, Moonchild said:

@bearsbummer infinite thanks for Hot City! Whoever said it was not that good... dude, it's a great track! Fits perfectly in the album. Also... is that Love Spell the reworked version meant for the album? It was higher quality than the one I had, so I'm assuming it could be. I just don't see it as a good album closer, what was wrong with Bonnie lol.

@Theprettyymess such a bummer that they did that to you! But hey, at least a free promo came from that fiasco, lol. Keep the attitude up!

Bishes, lemme go and rearrange my Bonnie album once again (hopefully one of the last times for good!) :maybe: 

no problem! love you all! :)

• Like 1

Just now, Theprettyymess said:

I don’t understand how bored someone has to be to create a fake account here, then go post my socials in an act to bother me? It’s upsetting, yes because this is not what this forum is for, but it’s targeted harassment. We’re better than that behavior. 

so true, it’s even worse that you didn’t consent to it either. overall, they should just be banned bc that behavior isn’t tolerated and is very violating :/

I've gone through and I believe I've removed the NSFW posts. If you find more, please report them and I'll have them removed. Thanks everyone! Love seeing everyone giving Bonnie so much love and for all you keeping this place a safe and fun place. <3 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

I don’t understand how bored someone has to be to create a fake account here, then go post my socials in an act to bother me? It’s upsetting, yes because this is not what this forum is for, but it’s targeted harassment. We’re better than that behavior. 

exactly! 

Just now, Cypher said:

I've gone through and I believe I've removed the NSFW posts. If you find more, please report them and I'll have them removed. Thanks everyone! Love seeing everyone giving Bonnie so much love and for all you keeping this place a safe and fun place. <3 

Thank you so much for acting so quick. 

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)