Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dangerous Edits said:

also saying they deserve to die from a disease????? literally what is going on???

I have no clue who this person is. I don’t share my socials, my name, or anything on here to anyone. I’m assuming someone saw one of my Bonnie tweets and connected me to here, then found my socials in attempts to blast me like I’d be bothered, but that’s such poor miserable behavior 

• Like 2

Just now, Theprettyymess said:

I have no clue who this person is. I don’t share my socials, my name, or anything on here to anyone. I’m assuming someone saw one of my Bonnie tweets and connected me to here, then found my socials in attempts to blast me like I’d be bothered, but that’s such poor miserable behavior 

don't be bothered. you're a cutie and they are obvi jealous trying to get your attention. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Theprettyymess said:

You don't have to defend yourself, I'm online and tracking this thread. I'm sorry this is happening to you, please don't let it get to you.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Based on the Mum comment, I’m assuming someone from the UK, but like girl, who hurt them? Why they so pressed, cause I didn’t  do shit to them! 

exactly!! this IS targetered harassment all because of your twitter, which is stupid all in all to attack someone for.

2 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

i am sorry that this is happening to you. it is so unprovoked bc you’re literally doing nothing that would call for such hate and discrimination. i hope that person grows up and learns from the damage they have caused. it’s really sad, honestly, but i hope it doesn’t bring you down. you’re still an amazing person who deserves sm, so don’t let some rude lowlife ruin your vibe! 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

Based on the Mum comment, I’m assuming someone from the UK, but like girl, who hurt them? Why they so pressed, cause I didn’t  do shit to them! 

To segue this whole drama back to Bonnie, I'm simply gonna suggest that this person is just salty that they aren't "Waking up Diagonal" in your bed, on the daily.

Anyway.... my blood pressure has risen from all of these theatrics. I demand another leak for compensation 🤲

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LVD said:

To segue this whole drama back to Bonnie, I'm simply gonna suggest that this person is just salty that they aren't "Waking up Diagonal" in your bed, on the daily.

Anyway.... my blood pressure has risen from all of these theatrics. I demand another leak for compensation 🤲

I just giggled. But agreed. 

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)