Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BonnieMcChicken said:

she said she will release them but not on deaf ears. she wants the songs to be heard and do something. i would imagine her plan would be to release the 2019 album to get some buzz then the songs everyone wants from epic. if she actually does it.

it owuld be grea tif she got her head out of drafts and into production wouldnt it we could get them all 2013 2015 2017 2019 2021

1 minute ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

she said she will release them but not on deaf ears. she wants the songs to be heard and do something. i would imagine her plan would be to release the 2019 album to get some buzz then the songs everyone wants from epic. if she actually does it.

With that on mind, there's no better idea than releasing some songs from the Epic album as singles, and then the album.

I picture three or four singles that work as standalone singles that are eventually added as bonus tracks to the album. And then, a year after the Epic album, the newest album she talked about a couple years ago.

Just now, Moonchild said:

With that on mind, there's no better idea than releasing some songs from the Epic album as singles, and then the album.

I picture three or four singles that work as standalone singles that are eventually added as bonus tracks to the album. And then, a year after the Epic album, the newest album she talked about a couple years ago.

omg this!!

• Like 1

Just now, Moonchild said:

i think the epic songs would be her best chance at buzz. everyone wants them. but i don't think thats how she thinks of it

• Like 2

Just now, BonnieMcChicken said:

i think the epic songs would be her best chance at buzz. everyone wants them. but i don't think thats how she thinks of it

she's aware. it's what she's mostly asked about, not about Katy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

i think bonnie will release 1 album. and then just singles from now on. so she can have a full album with her current voice and style. i don't think she will release the epic album. but maybe a few songs. slay forever 21 hot city etc so she can perform them without the screaming 

Literally NOTHING is stoping her of releasing two albums (one Epic one and second completely new) in one year, she's independent and can do what she wants (but she doesn't want lol). 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Moonchild said:

I just made the mistake of watching the Forever 21 performance for the first time in ages :cypher: now I won't be at ease until the fucking song leaks :yeah: that, my dear friends, is A CERTIFIED BOP

SOMEONE LEAK FOREVER 21 AND DGMGF

• Like 1

Just now, SunIsUp said:

Literally NOTHING is stoping her of releasing two albums (one Epic one and second completely new) in one year, she's independent and can do what she wants (but she doesn't want lol). 

she's stopping herself. her new music probably isn't that expensive to her. but i imagine the epic stuff is. and paying all of that to release something that won't go anywhere wouldn't be smart business wise i imagine. 

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)