Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, SunIsUp said:

Agreed, she had so many opportunities to drop some projects… if she kept releasing music regularly after Bombastic she would have her gay fanbase while after these years people stopped being interested in her. Except us :yeah:

You know what they say... first the gays.. and then BOOM! 👀

I honestly doubt this album will ever see an official release. It would be cool but I really don't think it's gonna happen. That's why I feel so happy we are getting it via leaks, although it's not the best way. 

Maybe it's just me, but if she decided to make a more 80s aesthetics and sound inspired album and release it, say, in the next 15 months, it would help her get a visible spot. She is great at making music with 80s vibes, why not jump into the synthwave train? I'd honestly buy every possible release of that lol. And she does know how to make a bop. In my opinion, her best move is to make new music - although I know a few of these songs released as singles, or even a 6-track EP, would propel her a lot.

Just now, Moonchild said:

I honestly doubt this album will ever see an official release. It would be cool but I really don't think it's gonna happen. That's why I feel so happy we are getting it via leaks, although it's not the best way. 

Maybe it's just me, but if she decided to make a more 80s aesthetics and sound inspired album and release it, say, in the next 15 months, it would help her get a visible spot. She is great at making music with 80s vibes, why not jump into the synthwave train? I'd honestly buy every possible release of that lol. And she does know how to make a bop. In my opinion, her best move is to make new music - although I know a few of these songs released as singles, or even a 6-track EP, would propel her a lot.

THIS! I wouldn’t mind an 80’s synth project!

• YAAASSS 2

Just now, BonnieMcChicken said:

i doubt she will release the album. why release it if most of the songs are out there? she would have to pay so much money for something already out there. 

this but lets pretend she still does and sticks to her plans for 2022 so i dont have to live with rough demos of varying qualities mixes and demos and can get these songs with packaging, cd, tracklist, masters, ons treaming as a actual proper era with visuals :flush: if this mass leak was really the nail in the coffin for us to ever get a final product from bonnie then i just feel like a sack of piss :cypher:

Just now, onewish said:

this but lets pretend she still does and sticks to her plans for 2022 so i dont have to live with rough demos of varying qualities mixes and demos and can get these songs with packaging, cd, tracklist, masters, ons treaming as a actual proper era with visuals :flush: if this mass leak was really the nail in the coffin for us to ever get a final product from bonnie then i just feel like a sack of piss :cypher:

i think the album released in 2022 is the 2019 album she made if i remember from what she said on a podcast recently. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Forever21 said:

That stopped being cute a while ago... I want real tea... album tracklist... album title... who at Epic we need to throw rocks at... stuff like that 😜

LA Reid is the one who ya'll should be mad at.

he made bonnie leave due to creative freedom and stopped slay from being released.

had he NEVER got in the way of all this, we would've been had Electric Heaven but he messed that up. completely.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

i think the album released in 2022 is the 2019 album she made if i remember from what she said on a podcast recently. 

she said she would release SLAY mv in 2022 everything but you, dont get mad get famous and hot city eventually, there was also a album draft including epic era songs in mid 2020

Just now, onewish said:

she said she would release SLAY mv in 2022 everything but you, dont get mad get famous and hot city eventually, there was also a album draft including epic era songs in mid 2020

she said she will release them but not on deaf ears. she wants the songs to be heard and do something. i would imagine her plan would be to release the 2019 album to get some buzz then the songs everyone wants from epic. if she actually does it.

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)