Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Theprettyymess said:

I think we all deserve a song. I appreciate everyone being United to get the account banned. Bullying, and targeted harassment is wrong on all levels, and I’m glad everyone stepped in. 

yeah, of course man!!

love you!! 🤍

• Like 1

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I'd like to thank you all for this thread because it has been very helpful in getting information about this album. I had no idea. I came across S.L.A.Y. the other day and instantly loved it. And finding out so many more songs from Bonnie, and more specifically from this shelved album, has been such a nice surprise. I'm obsessed.

This brings back bittersweet memories from Nicole Scherzinger's shelved debut album Her Name Is Nicole. My girl worked so hard recording a bunch of songs only for it to never see the light of day, but at least the fans were able to get a taste of it via online leaks. :/

• Like 2

1 minute ago, napoleon said:

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I'd like to thank you all for this thread because it has been very helpful in getting information about this album. I had no idea. I came across S.L.A.Y. the other day and instantly loved it. And finding out so many more songs from Bonnie, and more specifically from this shelved album, has been such a nice surprise. I'm obsessed.

This brings back bittersweet memories from Nicole Scherzinger's shelved debut album Her Name Is Nicole. My girl worked so hard recording a bunch of songs only for it to never see the light of day, but at least the fans were able to get a taste of it via online leaks. :/

hey! welcome to the thread.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, napoleon said:

hi :)

• Like 1

Does anyone know the correct lyrics to Forever 21’s chorus? There’s one line I’ve never been able to make out and it’s driving me crazy.

‘Cuz I’ll take whatever keeps me numb

Baby I’ll stay Forever 21

???

And I feel alright

They can say whatever baby

I’ll keep living like I’m Forever 21

1 minute ago, zaynphallic said:

Does anyone know the correct lyrics to Forever 21’s chorus? There’s one line I’ve never been able to make out and it’s driving me crazy.

???

And I feel alright

Well, we don't have the studio version yet, and in the live version I have trouble deciphering the lyrics. But maybe when the song leaks I can try and help you out!

EDIT: Someone pls leak this one lol, it's the only one missing in my tracklist! I'll put the rest of the eventual leaks in an EP apart I guess

Edited by Moonchild

Just now, zaynphallic said:

???

And I feel alright

i think its tragically delicious and i feel alright 

they can say whatever baby ill keep living life

i'm forever 21

but idk :(

3 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Well, we don't have the studio version yet, and in the live version I have trouble deciphering the lyrics. But maybe when the song leaks I can try and help you out!

EDIT: Someone pls leak this one lol, it's the only one missing in my tracklist! I'll put the rest of the eventual leaks in an EP apart I guess

do you have others??? 

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)