Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/23/2022 at 6:46 AM, Newtooz18 said:

Sorry for being a trollop as I know this has probably been answered 72 times already, but what are all the songs submitted for Femme Fatale (or any other Britney demos)?  
Also nobody has posted in this thread since Tuesday which feels a bit disgusting. 

I swear I had a list but now I can't find it. Lemme scroll through my Bonnie folder to see if I find it ('cause who saves a screenshot of the list fml)

EDIT: here it is!

image.png

Edited by Ice Prince
  • YAAASSS 1

13 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

I swear I had a list but now I can't find it. Lemme scroll through my Bonnie folder to see if I find it ('cause who saves a screenshot of the list fml)

EDIT: here it is!

image.png

Thanks chum, a good 10 song set to make an album with. Can you recommend any other songs that might fit on a Femme Fatale style album? 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Newtooz18 said:

Thanks chum, a good 10 song set to make an album with. Can you recommend any other songs that might fit on a Femme Fatale style album? 

I feel like Psycho and Surrender could be good additions! Maybe DNA or Dance or Die as well, though neither were intended for Britney iirc, but they are sonically similar to the confirmed ones.

• Like 1

this is my current Femme Fatale album (thanks Ice Prince)

bonnie-mckee-the-rules-of-attraction.png

1. Terminate 'Em
  2. Catch Me If You Can
  3. Battle Royale
  4. License To Love
  5. Risky Business
  6. Kiss Kiss
  7. Lie Detector
  8. I Dare You (feat. Ina Wroldsen)
  9. Psycho
  10. Femme Fatale
  11. Earthquake
  12. Rules of Attraction

I'll share it here when it's finalized, there's so many tracks to go through

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Newtooz18 said:

Psycho, License To Love, Earthquake, Once Is Not Enough, Sayonara, U Won, RIP, Guilty Pleasure, Surrender. I wouldn't use 'Outlaw' since she seems to be putting it on her own album now. Obviously not all of the songs were actually pitched to Brit but they fit the sound.

edit: Risky Business is VERY femme fatale, probably the most out of all the songs

Edited by T2P
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, T2P said:

Psycho, License To Love, Earthquake, Once Is Not Enough, Sayonara, U Won, RIP, Guilty Pleasure, Surrender. I wouldn't use 'Outlaw' since she seems to be putting it on her own album now. Obviously not all of the songs were actually pitched to Brit but they fit the sound.

Once Is Not Enough was recorded by Leighton Meester. In early 2009

• Like 2

4 hours ago, T2P said:

edit: Risky Business is VERY femme fatale, probably the most out of all the songs

Psycho and Risky Business is soooo Britney-Ish, I asked Bonnie about "Guilty Pleasure" and according to her it wasn't for Britney and about "Earthquake" she said she only remember just sang the demo (this is probably because Bonnie didn't write the track (one of the writers must know maybe)

Bonnie has so many demos for Britney (especially Femme Fatale) I would like to know what pitches she sent for Britney Jean, she worked for that album

• Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)