Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

Has anybody heard "Electric Heaven"? I'm curious to know what it sounds like. Based on the title alone my guess is it would be '80s, upbeat and anthemic like "Hot City" or "Hit Me Up".

"Forever 21" is the holy grail for me, but I really do hope we get studio versions of "Hot City", "Right Now", "Hit Me Up" since we've heard all of these songs already (whether it be live versions or sung by another artist in the case of "Hit Me Up"). Of course I'd love "Electric Heaven", "Mirage", "Outlaw", etc. too. But I'm not as fussed over those since we haven't heard them before and been waiting on them for years.

• Like 1

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Guys I'm floored. Trying not to overplay these recently leaked songs, I've played each like 3 or 4 times, and the hooks are incredibly catchy. I find myself singing or humming the "c'mon everybody let's go" from S.L.A.Y. or the "ready to go, ready to go, I wanna fucking call you", or that one from Rewind Your Heart. What a waste of hits, Epic truly scored an epic mess with Bonnie :yeah: at least they should've let her release the best 6 of these in an EP before Bombastic and that could've led her to more hits of her own, not only given away (Katy etc).

______

Off topic:

Hide contents

@bearsbummer @Theprettyymess let's do a DM group, I kinda make music myself too!

okay!! you´ll have to add me though, since i have NO idea how to that haha.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, zaynphallic said:

Has anybody heard "Electric Heaven"? I'm curious to know what it sounds like. Based on the title alone my guess is it would be '80s, upbeat and anthemic like "Hot City" or "Hit Me Up".

"Forever 21" is the holy grail for me, but I really do hope we get studio versions of "Hot City", "Right Now", "Hit Me Up" since we've heard all of these songs already (whether it be live versions or sung by another artist in the case of "Hit Me Up"). Of course I'd love "Electric Heaven", "Mirage", "Outlaw", etc. too. But I'm not as fussed over those since we haven't heard them before and been waiting on them for years.

I always connected Electric Heaven with the clip from Breaking Bonnie as she was getting ready for the red carpet, so that'd my guess

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, zaynphallic said:

It’s more dancey but kinda mid tempo still. Not as upbeat as you’d think. “You’re my electric heaven….tonight.”

• Like 3
  • Shook 3

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)