Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/27/2021 at 11:47 AM, low kii savage said:

I always connected Electric Heaven with the clip from Breaking Bonnie as she was getting ready for the red carpet, so that'd my guess

Nope. That song is untitled and samples Wolfgang Gartner's "The Way It Was" song:

I mentioned this a few pages back btw

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Not confirmed from the sessions as far as I know. All I heard is that it was *rumoured* to be from those sessions but, to be honest, I don't think so. That's why I didn't even listed it.

Ah ok, fair enough. I think I might just add it to my playlist regardless as I love the song 🤗

• Like 2

Just now, Theprettyymess said:
On 12/28/2021 at 3:00 PM, Yesterday said:

I really feel like we’re not gonna get any new leaks for a while. I remember back in my Lolene trading days when I had all her songs and would share, someone would leak a bit and hold off for months. I was young and thought it was cool to have songs nobody had! Now I know it’s just ego. 

1 hour ago, Theprettyymess said:

I really feel like we’re not gonna get any new leaks for a while. I remember back in my Lolene trading days when I had all her songs and would share, someone would leak a bit and hold off for months. I was young and thought it was cool to have songs nobody had! Now I know it’s just ego. 

Leak the Melissa Molinaro album then. 👀😜

• YAAASSS 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)