Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

somebody's gonna get hurt is such a bop. i don't understand why epic didn't release this. i've been working on my tracklist but i need a few more songs to finish it. this is the album cover i'm using for now i made it it's not the best.

IMG_6806 (1).jpg

I love this cover! Mind posting it here?

1 hour ago, BonnieMcChicken said:

somebody's gonna get hurt is such a bop. i don't understand why epic didn't release this. i've been working on my tracklist but i need a few more songs to finish it. this is the album cover i'm using for now i made it it's not the best.

IMG_6806 (1).jpg

This is incredible! :yaskween: Could you post it without the text please? I love textless covers 

Was it mentioned here that this album had a draft tracklist in mid 2020? These all still have a chance of coming out although apparently everything but you and I wanna call you were absent from it so I believe she still hasn’t secured all the rights to her epic sessions (they aren’t handing it over for free when they paid for all of them) some songs not on the draft Bonnie has replied to IG comments they’ll come out and also I forgot which song but she said MV next year for one of them. I believe the pandemic must’ve pushed back the album and she finally secured enough rights to release some of the songs and maybe is saving the rest for album number 3 or a deluxe or droplet release when she gets the rights to those too. Right now is probably completely off the table though for… obvious reasons 

Edited by onewish
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, onewish said:

Was it mentioned here that this album had a draft tracklist in mid 2020? These all still have a chance of coming out although apparently everything but you and I wanna call you were absent from it so I believe she still hasn’t secured all the rights to her epic sessions (they aren’t handing it over for free when they paid for all of them) some songs not on the draft Bonnie has replied to IG comments they’ll come out and also I forgot which song but she said MV next year for one of them. I believe the pandemic must’ve pushed back the album and she finally secured enough rights to release some of the songs and maybe is saving the rest for album number 3 or a deluxe or droplet release when she gets the rights to those too. Right now is probably completely off the table though for… obvious reasons 

I never heard this! Do you know what the full draft track list was?

Edited by zaynphallic
  • Like 1

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)