Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)

Muri

14 minutes ago, onewish said:

you guys are forgetting she couldve very well said the albums not coming out and to move on, even after 90% of it leaked, she still plans on releasing it. its probably more complicated than just 'releasing' it and getting the masters back from her label only puts her in the same position as every other indie artist. she doesnt have a label either and has to make this all come together on her own. she probbaly wants this to be a way bigger era than it needs to be i mean bombastic had 4 music videos for 4 songs.. i feel like im legit the only one excited with her while everyone else is shrugging it off and focusing on the rest of the demos leaking which is fine but is anyone else with me excited for the final release of the album with a rolliut visuals, cds, packaging, music videos, finally a title and being able to live in a era with thee songs. if she still believes and is excited for these songs and is aiming for a release im with her on this one

Of course we are!! It's just been a lot of empty promises up to this point. At least this time it seems to be looking more likely that something may actually be coming.

• Like 2

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, zaynphallic said:

Of course we are!! It's just been a lot of empty promises up to this point. At least this time it seems to be looking more likely that something may actually be coming.

i totally understand that too, but im starting to think this time shes more serious than ever if shes still holding on even after almost all the songs leaked. i dont remember any vivid details coming out before like a SLAY music video or a album draft in mid 2020 (this mustve been pushed back cause of the pandemic, especially as a indie artist mustve been a huge setback)

25 minutes ago, onewish said:

i totally understand that too, but im starting to think this time shes more serious than ever if shes still holding on even after almost all the songs leaked. i dont remember any vivid details coming out before like a SLAY music video or a album draft in mid 2020 (this mustve been pushed back cause of the pandemic, especially as a indie artist mustve been a huge setback)

Agreed! I'm so curious to see if the video for S.L.A.Y. was filmed recently, or if it's something she had lined up back in the day and is pulling from the vaults, like she did with "Stars In Your Heart". At least we know that when Bonnie delivers, she delivers. All of the videos for the Bombastic EP were fantastic.

14 hours ago, jamesmax said:

It’s really over huh 🥲

Just because it's over doesn't mean it's really over! 

But tbh there's still material circulating. I'm sure that some things will still leak sooner or later and Bonnie said, that she "promises" that songs are coming so... Patience it is.

• Cypher changed the title to Bonnie McKee - Hot City (aka Epic Album)