We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

deleteduser

Made Up Album Thread

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I'd honestly love something like this. Though, I'm not liking the decision to remix each single with another artist. Ella doesn't need anyone else on her music for every single she releases; she didn't do it during Chapter One, and she did fantastic! BTW, where did you get all of these images? I can't find shit in a Google Image search.

I didn't mean every single to be remixed, but i'd love for the Julia Michaels collab.

and she posted them on her insta or her photographer did, i'll upload all the images i have now for you :)

Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SeanKevinMusic said:

I didn't mean every single to be remixed, but i'd love for the Julia Michaels collab.

and she posted them on her insta or her photographer did, i'll upload all the images i have now for you :)

TY for the images, hun! <3 And yas for Chapter One, too!

2 hours ago, victorxcx said:

I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE TO DO THE ALEXANDRA BURKE COMMENT :cackle: 

Are all these song titles real? Almost Love Song, Honeymoon Days and Lavender Hills looks very interesting tbh

Yes all real titles lol

here's the list i have:

• Like 1

the album cover was made by an user in ATRL

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Troye Sivan   /   Liquor

Tracklist:

1. Told You So    EXPLICIT

2. Sticky     EXPLICIT

3. Liquor   EXPLICIT

4. Animal    EXPLICIT

5. Kid Wonder

6. Sexxx   EXPLICIT

7. Dance To This (feat. Ariana Grande)    EXPLICIT

8. Bloom   EXPLICIT

9. Dirty On The Low   EXPLICIT

10. Seventeen  EXPLICIT

11. Hot Guys  EXPLICIT

12. Buzzcut  

DELUXE

13. My My My!

14. Lucky Strike   EXPLICIT

15. Boyfriend   EXPLICIT

16. Sunflower

17. Vintage

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

7313902858_5f2dd2e530_z.jpg

Title  Hollywood
Release date  August 2016
Genre  Dream pop, baroque pop
Record label  Interscope

After the success of her third album, Honeymoon (released mid-2015), Lana Del Rey instead releases a prime selection of previously unreleased tracks the following year. All tracks have been remastered and is intended to bridge the two-year long wait between her third and fourth studio efforts. Picking deep cuts that cater more to her die-hard fans, this release may lack commercial appeal, but serves as an iconic and legendary move from the pop star.

Tracklisting

1  Teenage Wasteland
2  Roses
3  Hollywood
4  Last Girl On Earth
5  Serial Killer
6  Afraid
7  Heavy Hitter
8  Queen of Disaster
9  Angels Forever, Forever Angels
10  Yes To Heaven
11  JFK
12  Fine China

Deluxe Edition
13  Tired of Singing the Blues
14  Your Girl
15  Starry Eyed

Heavenly Edition (Re-release)
16  Yes To Heaven (Remix) [Featuring Florence Welch]
17  Queen of Disaster (Remix) [Featuring Labrinth]
18  ISLE (Short Film)

Singles

1  Serial Killer/JFK/Roses*
2  Yes To Heaven (Remix) [Featuring Florence Welch]
3  Queen of Disaster (Remix) [Featuring Labrinth]

*Released as a short film titled "ISLE", playing with the theme of the process of trusting and relinquishing power in love.
  • Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

a1215766180_10.jpg

Title  Rebellion
Release date  May 2012
Genre  Dance-pop, soul-pop
Record label  Jive

Britney's seventh LP offering 'Femme Fatale', made a huge statement and continued to prove the pop princess her rightful title. Working on her next offering was a journey while working on X-Factor, Britney realised that the album would not come for at least three years after 'Femme Fatale', and therefore decided to collate some of her unreleased projects together, creating a sound that many of the general public may not have heard from the princess herself. Focuses on a more R&B influenced mixtape, 'Rebellion' proves to the world that Britney can, in fact, sing, and very well too.

Tracklisting

1  Welcome to Me
2  Hooked On [Featuring Pharrell Williams]
3  Take Off
4  Love 2 Love U
5  Sippin' On [Featuring AC]
6  Baby Boy
7  Pleasure You [Featuring Don Philip]*
8  Rebellion (Interlude)**
9  S&M (Remix) [Rihanna Featuring Britney Spears]
10  And Then We Kiss***
11  Let Go
12  Strangest Love

90's Edition
13  Luv the Hurt Away
14  It Feels Nice (Interlude)
15  Let Me Take You There

Re-issued Spotify Edition
Hooked On (Sugarfall)
16  Hooked On [Featuring Pharrell Williams]

Singles

1  Take Off
2  Hooked On (Sugarfall)****
3  Pleasure You [Featuring Don Philip]
4 Strangest Love

*Following her meeting with Don Philip, Britney decides to invite him to re-record the track in a style entirely dictated by the 90's heartthrob himself, as a tribute to their previous collaboration
**Rebellion had never been finalised and the writing was left hanging after five years, Britney decided not to finish the track and leave it presented in its most authentic form. The track features only one verse, one pre-chorus and one chorus.
***Original Mix, different from the remix featured on B In the Mix
****Hooked On was re-recorded and re-titled without Pharrell to create a more female-empowering track, a concept Britney wanted to further enforce in her following album

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheToxicZone said:

Title  Hollywood
Record label  Interscope

After the success of her third album, Honeymoon (released mid-2015), Lana Del Rey instead releases a prime selection of previously unreleased tracks the following year. All tracks have been remastered and is intended to bridge the two-year long wait between her third and fourth studio efforts. Picking deep cuts that cater more to her die-hard fans, this release may lack commercial appeal, but serves as an iconic and legendary move from the pop star.

Tracklisting

1  Teenage Wasteland
2  Roses
3  Hollywood
4  Last Girl On Earth
5  Serial Killer
6  Afraid
7  Heavy Hitter
8  Queen of Disaster
10  Yes To Heaven
11  JFK
12  Fine China

Deluxe Edition
14  Your Girl
15  Starry Eyed

18  ISLE (Short Film)

Singles

*Released as a short film titled "ISLE", playing with the theme of the process of trusting and relinquishing power in love.

THIS IS GENIUS! I honestly prefer to have the unreleased stuff arranged by eras, as possible as it is. But this would have been amazing to be released in 2016, after Honeymoon, as a bridge between that one and Lust for Life. What if she does it now while we wait for her next album, probably released in mid-2019? It would be awesome, but I don't see it happening tho :( 

I actually have a whole album with the Born to Die outtakes (21, without "Break My Fall" and "Ooh Baby", which I included in other album), titled Serial Killer. I'll upload it for you all to see it, and I'm working on the digital booklet by now :bop: 

Edited by Moonchild
  • YAAASSS 1

2ZEA52d.png

BANKS - MEMORIES OF THE FALLEN ONES (B-SIDE)

As a gift for fans and to celebrate her 5-year debut.

TRACKLIST:

1. Meditation Song [Extended Length]

2. Hate Love

3. Loon

4. Shadow

5. Mama Said

6. This So-Called Worry

7. Feelings

8. Know

9.  Hard Love

10. You Don't Know Me Like That

11. Make It Up

12. A Siren Song

13. Crowded Places (Alternative Version)

14. Better (Lil Silva Rework)

15. Different Pages

-----------------------------------

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Digital Edition Bonus Track:

16. Seven Heavens by Selena Gomez & Banks

17. Power Girl By Banks & Alison Wonderland

18. Warm Water (The Weeknd Rework)

Singles

1.Shadows

2.Hate Love

3.Seven Heavens by Selena Gomez & Banks

*Released a documentary series titled"Goddess's Diary", updated every week on YouTube

Edited by Billian Janks
  • Like 2

On 8/14/2018 at 5:07 AM, TheToxicZone said:

Title  Hollywood
Record label  Interscope

Tracklisting

1  Teenage Wasteland
2  Roses
3  Hollywood
4  Last Girl On Earth
5  Serial Killer
6  Afraid
7  Heavy Hitter
8  Queen of Disaster
10  Yes To Heaven
11  JFK
12  Fine China

Deluxe Edition
14  Your Girl
15  Starry Eyed

18  ISLE (Short Film)

Singles

THIS WOULD BE AMAZING! :hail: Although I can't imagine how Labrinth would sound on a Lana song. :cackle: Make this happen

! :vacuum:

On 8/14/2018 at 6:19 PM, TheToxicZone said:

Title  Rebellion
Release date  May 2012
Genre  Dance-pop, soul-pop
Record label  Jive

Britney's seventh LP offering 'Femme Fatale', made a huge statement and continued to prove the pop princess her rightful title. Working on her next offering was a journey while working on X-Factor, Britney realised that the album would not come for at least three years after 'Femme Fatale', and therefore decided to collate some of her unreleased projects together, creating a sound that many of the general public may not have heard from the princess herself. Focuses on a more R&B influenced mixtape, 'Rebellion' proves to the world that Britney can, in fact, sing, and very well too.

Tracklisting

1  Welcome to Me
2  Hooked On [Featuring Pharrell Williams]
3  Take Off
4  Love 2 Love U
5  Sippin' On [Featuring AC]
6  Baby Boy
7  Pleasure You [Featuring Don Philip]*
8  Rebellion (Interlude)**
9  S&M (Remix) [Rihanna Featuring Britney Spears]
10  And Then We Kiss***
11  Let Go
12  Strangest Love

90's Edition
13  Luv the Hurt Away
14  It Feels Nice (Interlude)
15  Let Me Take You There

Re-issued Spotify Edition
Hooked On (Sugarfall)
16  Hooked On [Featuring Pharrell Williams]

Singles

1  Take Off
2  Hooked On (Sugarfall)****
3  Pleasure You [Featuring Don Philip]
4 Strangest Love

*Following her meeting with Don Philip, Britney decides to invite him to re-record the track in a style entirely dictated by the 90's heartthrob himself, as a tribute to their previous collaboration
**Rebellion had never been finalised and the writing was left hanging after five years, Britney decided not to finish the track and leave it presented in its most authentic form. The track features only one verse, one pre-chorus and one chorus.
***Original Mix, different from the remix featured on B In the Mix
****Hooked On was re-recorded and re-titled without Pharrell to create a more female-empowering track, a concept Britney wanted to further enforce in her following album

Oh no, not a Don Philip collab... :cackle: You had me until then but Britney would never work with him!

5 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Oh no, not a Don Philip collab... :cackle: You had me until then but Britney would never work with him!

But Don Phillip is already include on the song :awkwardney: I heard that he stole the song and recorded his vocals on the song. Wish the solo version would leak tbh.

On 10/2/2018 at 12:38 AM, nanapop99 said:

But Don Phillip is already include on the song :awkwardney: I heard that he stole the song and recorded his vocals on the song. Wish the solo version would leak tbh.

That's exactly why he shouldn't be on it! :yeah: He stole the song and leaked it with his own vocals for clout, when he should have just leaked a flawless solo Britney song for us. :fishie:

• Like 1