On 4/5/2023 at 4:41 AM, Dax Diameter said:

According to Marc Andrews, Kylie features on Jessie Ware's new album. "The next two upcoming tracks featuring Kylie Minogue (Jake Shears' "Voices" and Jessie Ware's "That! Feels Good!") are must-have tunes," Andrews said on Instagram today (04 Apr 2023).

I'm very here for all of this! I love Jake's writing for Kylie and Kiss of Life was one of my favourite songs from Disco so I think I'm gonna love these!

• Like 1

From yesterday’s “The Sun” U.K. Newspaper:

Kylie cuts tension

KYLIE Minogue won’t be moping on her new album despite being newly single.

I can reveal the as-yet untitled record, her 16th and first since 2020’s Disco, is jam-packed with empowering dance tunes.

The Sun reported last September that Kylie had made a secret trip to London to play her label a large chunk of the album. 

Now the record is almost complete, with the visuals being shot in the coming days.

While the final track listing has not yet been locked in, songs Kylie has recorded include “When You Love Someone”, “Hold On To Now” and “Tension”.

A source said: “There’s a real sense of power and freedom across all the new songs on the album. It definitely feels like Kylie’s strong and empowered era.”

The Sun told in February that she had quietly split from her partner of five years Paul Solomons, after relocating from the UK to her native Australia.

Kylie is expected to embark on her first arena tour in four years to promote the record.

She was forced to scrap plans to tour the globe with Disco due to the pandemic.

In a return to form, she wowed fans Down Under last month when she headlined World Pride in Sydney.

On Wednesday, she released a collaboration called 10 Out Of 10 with Dutch DJ Oliver Heldens.

If that track is anything to go by, Kylie fans are in for a treat.

A (neon) note from Dannii:

gODIjtP.png

Twenty years ago ‘Neon Nights’ was released. An album I poured my heart and soul into, with the help of an incredible team of writers and producers. 

Pete Tong got the ball rolling for this album, when he invited me to sing ‘Who Do You Love Now?’ I had no idea that it would turn into a whole album - one that captured everything I felt, right at that moment. 

As promo started and the singles were hitting the Top Ten, my days were a heady mix of early mornings, long days, late nights, travel, live shows, TV and Radio - and lots of adventures performing to music lovers in Ibiza. It was overwhelming in all the right ways. With ‘I Begin To Wonder’ being my highest chart position in the UK ever, and achieving the most dance chart hits of any female artist, I knew these songs were resonating with a wider audience of pop fans.

Twenty years later I am overwhelmed all over again, that I get to enjoy this album and these songs with my incredible fans and new fans. Thanks to everyone who has shared memories of the album with me. Music always captures a moment in our lives and every time we hear the songs that are important to us, it takes us on a journey, right back to all those feels.

Every beat is injected with a little sparkle that I hope still gets you to a dance-floor, or at least dancing wherever you are.

Dx

https://danniiminogue.lnk.to/neonnights20

Edited by Dax Diameter
Update

An insider on the KM16 lead single: "It's a sharp electropop banger, a bit fun, a bit thrilling. Sets the mood for the album."  The single is produced by LOSTBOY (aka Pete Rycroft), it has a very European sound.

MEsruml.jpg

Other Productions:

https://www.areyoulostboy.com

Background:

https://www.soundonsound.com/people/lostboy?amp

Edited by Dax Diameter
Update

• 3 weeks later...

Kylie will apparently release the lead single from her new album close to her birthday (May 28th). UK tabloids are already reporting that the sound will please fans, that the new album will be released later this year and that a mega arena tour is in the planning stages.

5 hours ago, Dax Diameter said:

5aQWyoS.jpg

“Tension” in context of its lineage. At what Station (Era), did you get on board Train Kylie ?

the art is declining tbh :flush:

i grew up in Australia so i've known her my whole life. but i didn't join until Disco tbh, I was aware of Aphrodite KMO and Golden but the singles weren't strong enough

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

2 hours ago, T2P said:

the art is declining tbh :flush:

i grew up in Australia so i've known her my whole life. but i didn't join until Disco tbh, I was aware of Aphrodite KMO and Golden but the singles weren't strong enough

Honestly, BMG/Darenote, Ltd. don't give a fuck about her artwork. Golden is the only one that was flawless. But, honestly, most album artwork is declining in the past ten or so years.

• Like 1

• Poison ivy changed the title to Kylie (+ Dannii) Minogue | General Discussion Thread