Made Up Album Thread

deleteduser

I know most people here couldn't care less but I'm gonna do this anyway :hottie:

BTS (방탄소년단) - The Acoustic Album

1. Blood Sweat & Tears (피 땀 눈물)

2. DNA

3. Autumn Leaves

4. DOPE (쩔어)

5. DANGER

6. Save ME

7. Butterfly

8. House of Cards

9. Spring Day (봄날)

- Bonus tracks -

10. Lie

11. War of Hormone (호르몬 전쟁)

3 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Yes, indeed you fused the vein of her previous albums. I'd dare to say that "Do or Die", "Midnight Warrior", and "New Terms" could be influenced by Born This Way, while tracks like "Beauty In the Mess" and "Blood Money" could totally be The Fame Monster-inflicted. Also "Blossom" would remind me to ARTPOP, while "Spin" could sound a little The Fame-ish. Definitely, "Paradise" and "Room In My Heart" could have some Cheek to Cheek or Joanne vibes. Good merge of her career in this one! I think this could definitely be a new phase to Gaga's work :yaskween: 

Yes, it would. I'd absolutely be here for an album like this. :wink:

• Like 1

I decided to give a larger discography to my favorite flop of them all: Kerli. Here is the first made up album I have from hers:

Kerli - Army of Angels (Album Cover).gif

Kerli - Army of Angels (Back Cover).gif

After releasing her debut studio album Love Is Dead in 2008, Estonian singer Kerli worked in another album to launch the following year. During a performance at Ollesummer, Kerli performed, besides tracks from Love Is Dead, some new tracks that eventually would have been included in a new album Army of Angels would have been her second studio album, released in 2009. The album would have spawned four singles for further promotion:

1. «Army of Angels»
  2. «Red Flags»
  3. «Stranger»
  4. «End of the World»

The track listing suggested is in the image up there, and if you want a download link for the album, here it is.

• Like 2

The second made up album from Kerli I have is the following:

Kerli - I.Nimene (Album Cover) (Standard Edition).gif

Cover for the standard edition

Kerli - I.Nimene (Album Cover) (Deluxe Edition).gif

Cover for the deluxe version

I.Nimene would have been the third studio album by Estonian singer Kerli, released in 2011. The album would include more pop-influenced tracks, like "When You Cry", "Scream" and "Hungover", and includes the Almost Alice soundtrack "Tea Party" as a bonus track in the deluxe version. I haven't designed a cover back for it (I changed the frontal one recently), but the track listing is shown below:

1. All the Way
  2. Scream
  3. When You Cry
  4. Black & Yellow
  5. I'll Find You
  6. Hungover
  7. Leave It to the Rain
  8. Never Even Tried
  9. One
  10. Hopeless Dreamer
  11. Legends
  12. Too Much Is Never Enough
  13. Tea Party (Deluxe version bonus track)
  14. Black & Yellow (Demo) (Deluxe version bonus track)
  15. Army of Love (Demo) (Deluxe version bonus track)
  16. One (Acoustic) (Deluxe version bonus track)

Singles from I.Nimene:

1. «Black & Yellow»
  2. «When You Cry»
  3. «Leave It to the Rain»
  4. «Scream»

I also have this one for download, right here :D 

• Like 1

So if the course of things would have been like this, Utopia would actually be the fourth studio album released by Kerli, and we would have gotten a fifth studio album in 2014, entitled Weapons of Mass Creation:

kerli-weapons-of-mass-creation-tag.jpg

Cover for the deluxe version (sorry for the shitty quality, it's the copy I have for the tag editor of the songs)

Weapons of Mass Creation would have been the fifth studio album released by Kerli, including many songs that were discarded from Utopia, and some collaborations she made by the time too. Songs like "Love Bomb", "Dirt In the Glitter", "Bullet" and "Dollface" would have been amazing singles. The track listing is the following:

1. Blow the Speakers Up
  2. Bullet
  3. Heart Line
  4. Dirt In the Glitter
  5. Music Is Dead
  6. Angel
  7. Dollface
  8. Love Bomb
  9. Blue Skies Ahead [AFSHeeN & Kerli]
  10. Whispers
  11. Skyscraper
  12. Worlds Apart [Seven Lions & Kerli]
  13. Glow In the Dark [tyDi & Kerli] (Deluxe version bonus track)
  14. Something About You [tyDi & Kerli] (Deluxe version bonus track)
  15. XO (Deluxe version bonus track)
  16. Sex Tape (Push Rewind) (Deluxe version bonus track)
  17. Just Like That (Deluxe version bonus track)
  18. Immortal (Deluxe version bonus track)
  19. Keep It Close [Seven Lions & Kerli] (Deluxe version bonus track)

Singles from Weapons of Mass Creation:

1. «Love Bomb»
  2. «Dirt In the Glitter»
  3. «Bullet»
  4. «Dollface»

Turns out that I have all these albums for download :cackle: here you go with this one.

And now, instead of waiting for her second album, we would actually be waiting for a sixth album :yeah: but Kerli, her messy management and her fucked up luck, have hanged us waiting for her new material while listening old unreleased stuff :spy:

• Like 2

On 29/1/2018 at 10:11 AM, camilacabello said:

I know most people here couldn't care less but I'm gonna do this anyway :hottie:

BTS (방탄소년단) - The Acoustic Album

1. Blood Sweat & Tears (피 땀 눈물)

2. DNA

3. Dead Leaves (화양연화)

4. DOPE (쩔어)

5. DANGER

6. Save ME

7. Butterfly

8. House of Cards

9. Spring Day (봄날)

- Bonus tracks -

10. Lie

11. War of Hormone (호르몬 전쟁)

Interesting! I don't really know who they are, but these are interesting songs titles (which use to attract me to more artists :wink:), especially that one called "War of Hormone"

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

So if the course of things would have been like this, Utopia would actually be the fourth studio album released by Kerli, and we would have gotten a fifth studio album in 2014, entitled Weapons of Mass Creation:

Cover for the deluxe version (sorry for the shitty quality, it's the copy I have for the tag editor of the songs)

Weapons of Mass Creation would have been the fifth studio album released by Kerli, including many songs that were discarded from Utopia, and some collaborations she made by the time too. Songs like "Love Bomb", "Dirt In the Glitter", "Bullet" and "Dollface" would have been amazing singles. The track listing is the following:

1. Blow the Speakers Up
  2. Bullet
  3. Heart Line
  4. Dirt In the Glitter
  5. Music Is Dead
  6. Angel
  7. Dollface
  8. Love Bomb
  10. Whispers
  11. Skyscraper

1. «Love Bomb»
  2. «Dirt In the Glitter»
  3. «Bullet»
  4. «Dollface»

And now, instead of waiting for her second album, we would actually be waiting for a sixth album :yeah: but Kerli, her messy management and her fucked up luck, have hanged us waiting for her new material while listening old unreleased stuff :spy:

You got a DL link for this? :spy:

On 31/01/2018 at 3:07 AM, Moonchild said:

Interesting! I don't really know who they are, but these are interesting songs titles (which use to attract me to more artists :wink:), especially that one called "War of Hormone"

Haha I see what you mean! I thought the same when I first heard their older titles but it's one of my personal favorite of their older songs, I'd recommend pretty much any song on the tracklist as I included most of my favs :wink:

• Like 1

On 1/30/2018 at 8:01 PM, Moonchild said:

1. Blow the Speakers Up
  2. Bullet
  3. Heart Line
  4. Dirt In the Glitter
  5. Music Is Dead
  6. Angel
  7. Dollface
  8. Love Bomb
  10. Whispers
  11. Skyscraper

1. «Love Bomb»
  2. «Dirt In the Glitter»
  3. «Bullet»
  4. «Dollface»

Turns out that I have all these albums for download :cackle: here you go with this one.

Your Kerli track lists are amazing! I miss hearing her music. :wut: