Made Up Album Thread

deleteduser

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I'd honestly love something like this. Though, I'm not liking the decision to remix each single with another artist. Ella doesn't need anyone else on her music for every single she releases; she didn't do it during Chapter One, and she did fantastic! BTW, where did you get all of these images? I can't find shit in a Google Image search.

I didn't mean every single to be remixed, but i'd love for the Julia Michaels collab.

and she posted them on her insta or her photographer did, i'll upload all the images i have now for you :)https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HgKDAeiXof1jU37VYNvG8A_UQwyvfFy5

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SeanKevinMusic said:

I didn't mean every single to be remixed, but i'd love for the Julia Michaels collab.

and she posted them on her insta or her photographer did, i'll upload all the images i have now for you :)https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HgKDAeiXof1jU37VYNvG8A_UQwyvfFy5

TY for the images, hun! <3 And yas for Chapter One, too!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
7313902858_5f2dd2e530_z.jpg

Title  Hollywood
Release date  August 2016
Genre  Dream pop, baroque pop
Record label  Interscope

After the success of her third album, Honeymoon (released mid-2015), Lana Del Rey instead releases a prime selection of previously unreleased tracks the following year. All tracks have been remastered and is intended to bridge the two-year long wait between her third and fourth studio efforts. Picking deep cuts that cater more to her die-hard fans, this release may lack commercial appeal, but serves as an iconic and legendary move from the pop star.

Tracklisting

1  Teenage Wasteland
2  Roses
3  Hollywood
4  Last Girl On Earth
5  Serial Killer
6  Afraid
7  Heavy Hitter
8  Queen of Disaster
9  Angels Forever, Forever Angels
10  Yes To Heaven
11  JFK
12  Fine China

Deluxe Edition
13  Tired of Singing the Blues
14  Your Girl
15  Starry Eyed

Heavenly Edition (Re-release)
16  Yes To Heaven (Remix) [Featuring Florence Welch]
17  Queen of Disaster (Remix) [Featuring Labrinth]
18  ISLE (Short Film)

Singles

1  Serial Killer/JFK/Roses*
2  Yes To Heaven (Remix) [Featuring Florence Welch]
3  Queen of Disaster (Remix) [Featuring Labrinth]

*Released as a short film titled "ISLE", playing with the theme of the process of trusting and relinquishing power in love.
  • Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

a1215766180_10.jpg

Title  Rebellion
Release date  May 2012
Genre  Dance-pop, soul-pop
Record label  Jive

Britney's seventh LP offering 'Femme Fatale', made a huge statement and continued to prove the pop princess her rightful title. Working on her next offering was a journey while working on X-Factor, Britney realised that the album would not come for at least three years after 'Femme Fatale', and therefore decided to collate some of her unreleased projects together, creating a sound that many of the general public may not have heard from the princess herself. Focuses on a more R&B influenced mixtape, 'Rebellion' proves to the world that Britney can, in fact, sing, and very well too.

Tracklisting

1  Welcome to Me
2  Hooked On [Featuring Pharrell Williams]
3  Take Off
4  Love 2 Love U
5  Sippin' On [Featuring AC]
6  Baby Boy
7  Pleasure You [Featuring Don Philip]*
8  Rebellion (Interlude)**
9  S&M (Remix) [Rihanna Featuring Britney Spears]
10  And Then We Kiss***
11  Let Go
12  Strangest Love

90's Edition
13  Luv the Hurt Away
14  It Feels Nice (Interlude)
15  Let Me Take You There

Re-issued Spotify Edition
Hooked On (Sugarfall)
16  Hooked On [Featuring Pharrell Williams]

Singles

1  Take Off
2  Hooked On (Sugarfall)****
3  Pleasure You [Featuring Don Philip]
4 Strangest Love

*Following her meeting with Don Philip, Britney decides to invite him to re-record the track in a style entirely dictated by the 90's heartthrob himself, as a tribute to their previous collaboration
**Rebellion had never been finalised and the writing was left hanging after five years, Britney decided not to finish the track and leave it presented in its most authentic form. The track features only one verse, one pre-chorus and one chorus.
***Original Mix, different from the remix featured on B In the Mix
****Hooked On was re-recorded and re-titled without Pharrell to create a more female-empowering track, a concept Britney wanted to further enforce in her following album

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheToxicZone said:

Title  Hollywood
Record label  Interscope

After the success of her third album, Honeymoon (released mid-2015), Lana Del Rey instead releases a prime selection of previously unreleased tracks the following year. All tracks have been remastered and is intended to bridge the two-year long wait between her third and fourth studio efforts. Picking deep cuts that cater more to her die-hard fans, this release may lack commercial appeal, but serves as an iconic and legendary move from the pop star.

Tracklisting

1  Teenage Wasteland
2  Roses
3  Hollywood
4  Last Girl On Earth
5  Serial Killer
6  Afraid
7  Heavy Hitter
8  Queen of Disaster
10  Yes To Heaven
11  JFK
12  Fine China

Deluxe Edition
14  Your Girl
15  Starry Eyed

18  ISLE (Short Film)

Singles

*Released as a short film titled "ISLE", playing with the theme of the process of trusting and relinquishing power in love.

THIS IS GENIUS! I honestly prefer to have the unreleased stuff arranged by eras, as possible as it is. But this would have been amazing to be released in 2016, after Honeymoon, as a bridge between that one and Lust for Life. What if she does it now while we wait for her next album, probably released in mid-2019? It would be awesome, but I don't see it happening tho :( 

I actually have a whole album with the Born to Die outtakes (21, without "Break My Fall" and "Ooh Baby", which I included in other album), titled Serial Killer. I'll upload it for you all to see it, and I'm working on the digital booklet by now :bop: 

Edited by Moonchild
  • YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...

2ZEA52d.png

BANKS - MEMORIES OF THE FALLEN ONES (B-SIDE)

As a gift for fans and to celebrate her 5-year debut.

TRACKLIST:

1. Meditation Song [Extended Length]

2. Hate Love

3. Loon

4. Shadow

5. Mama Said

6. This So-Called Worry

7. Feelings

8. Know

9.  Hard Love

10. You Don't Know Me Like That

11. Make It Up

12. A Siren Song

13. Crowded Places (Alternative Version)

14. Better (Lil Silva Rework)

15. Different Pages

-----------------------------------

w.png

Digital Edition Bonus Track:

16. Seven Heavens by Selena Gomez & Banks

17. Power Girl By Banks & Alison Wonderland

18. Warm Water (The Weeknd Rework)

Singles

1.Shadows

2.Hate Love

3.Seven Heavens by Selena Gomez & Banks

*Released a documentary series titled"Goddess's Diary", updated every week on YouTube

Edited by Billian Janks
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2018 at 5:07 AM, TheToxicZone said:

Title  Hollywood
Record label  Interscope

Tracklisting

1  Teenage Wasteland
2  Roses
3  Hollywood
4  Last Girl On Earth
5  Serial Killer
6  Afraid
7  Heavy Hitter
8  Queen of Disaster
10  Yes To Heaven
11  JFK
12  Fine China

Deluxe Edition
14  Your Girl
15  Starry Eyed

18  ISLE (Short Film)

Singles

THIS WOULD BE AMAZING! :hail: Although I can't imagine how Labrinth would sound on a Lana song. :cackle: Make this happen @Lana Del Rey! :vacuum:

On 8/14/2018 at 6:19 PM, TheToxicZone said:
a1215766180_10.jpg

Title  Rebellion
Release date  May 2012
Genre  Dance-pop, soul-pop
Record label  Jive

Britney's seventh LP offering 'Femme Fatale', made a huge statement and continued to prove the pop princess her rightful title. Working on her next offering was a journey while working on X-Factor, Britney realised that the album would not come for at least three years after 'Femme Fatale', and therefore decided to collate some of her unreleased projects together, creating a sound that many of the general public may not have heard from the princess herself. Focuses on a more R&B influenced mixtape, 'Rebellion' proves to the world that Britney can, in fact, sing, and very well too.

Tracklisting

1  Welcome to Me
2  Hooked On [Featuring Pharrell Williams]
3  Take Off
4  Love 2 Love U
5  Sippin' On [Featuring AC]
6  Baby Boy
7  Pleasure You [Featuring Don Philip]*
8  Rebellion (Interlude)**
9  S&M (Remix) [Rihanna Featuring Britney Spears]
10  And Then We Kiss***
11  Let Go
12  Strangest Love

90's Edition
13  Luv the Hurt Away
14  It Feels Nice (Interlude)
15  Let Me Take You There

Re-issued Spotify Edition
Hooked On (Sugarfall)
16  Hooked On [Featuring Pharrell Williams]

Singles

1  Take Off
2  Hooked On (Sugarfall)****
3  Pleasure You [Featuring Don Philip]
4 Strangest Love

*Following her meeting with Don Philip, Britney decides to invite him to re-record the track in a style entirely dictated by the 90's heartthrob himself, as a tribute to their previous collaboration
**Rebellion had never been finalised and the writing was left hanging after five years, Britney decided not to finish the track and leave it presented in its most authentic form. The track features only one verse, one pre-chorus and one chorus.
***Original Mix, different from the remix featured on B In the Mix
****Hooked On was re-recorded and re-titled without Pharrell to create a more female-empowering track, a concept Britney wanted to further enforce in her following album

Oh no, not a Don Philip collab... :cackle: You had me until then but Britney would never work with him!

5 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Oh no, not a Don Philip collab... :cackle: You had me until then but Britney would never work with him!

But Don Phillip is already include on the song :awkwardney: I heard that he stole the song and recorded his vocals on the song. Wish the solo version would leak tbh.

On 10/2/2018 at 12:38 AM, nanapop99 said:

But Don Phillip is already include on the song :awkwardney: I heard that he stole the song and recorded his vocals on the song. Wish the solo version would leak tbh.

That's exactly why he shouldn't be on it! :yeah: He stole the song and leaked it with his own vocals for clout, when he should have just leaked a flawless solo Britney song for us. :fishie:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/22/2018 at 4:12 AM, Moonchild said:

From my favorite British flop... here it is: Little White Lies, what would be her third album if she did it that way, after Introduction (2010) [released only as an EP, but there were more songs enough to make an album] and Experiments / Late (2012) [released as separate EPs only]. This new album would have included the Sirens EP, but also some songs that eventually surfaced onto the Internet in 2016. Here it is:

florrie-little-white-lies-full-length-album-tag-cover.jpg

(I have a high quality of this cover, but the forum server seems not to let me upload it :vacuum:)

florrie-little-white-lies-back-cover.jpg

Pink Edition

florrie-little-white-lies-pink-edition.jpg

florrie-little-white-lies-back-cover-pink-edition.jpg

Track listing:

1. Too Young to Remember
  2. Turn the World Upside Down
  3. Galaxies
  4. Looking for Love In the Wrong Place
  5. Little White Lies
  6. Live a Little
  7. Seashells
  8. Free Falling
  9. Wanna Control Myself
  10. Last Thing On Your List
  11. Stupid Boy
  12. Left Too Late (Florrie Edit) [iTunes version bonus track]
  13. Give Me Your Love (Florrie Edit) [iTunes version bonus track]
  14. Bounce (It's Hard to Move On) [iTunes version bonus track]

Singles from Little White Lies:

1. «Little White Lies»
  2. «Too Young to Remember»
  3. «Live a Little» (2014 reissue)
  4. «Galaxies»
  5. «Wanna Control Myself»

Promotional singles from Little White Lies:

1. «Turn the World Upside Down»
  2. «Seashells»

I think that this album would have been amazing if it was released. However, it went shelved at certain point of 2014 and Florrie seemed to be vanished from the phase of the earth, even now that she is allegedly working on an album (very slowly) according to her Instagram posts and stories (I never miss them). Download link is right here.

Wow, thank you so much for this. I have loved this chick's music ever since 2011 but she is taking forever with her debut album... the first three EP's were pretty great.

Edited by BlueBalls
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

I'm glad you like this! I hope she releases something very soon.

"Galaxies" is the best one of all the tracks I didn' had. I can't believe she didn't used it as a single. She is supposed to still be working on the album, but it's been so long that I'm losing hope. Her major label really handled her badly. She used to release way more material when she was on her own.

Edited by BlueBalls
  • Like 1