4. Sweat 
  5. Anger/ Lust 
  6. Telling Truths 
  7. Needing A Man (feat. Dua Lipa) 
  8. Why Now? 
  9. Sneak In Party (feat Charli XCX) 
  10. Learn To Take 
  11. Explanation 

Since stans have called Shawn Mendes a power bottom for the longest time, that gave me an idea. What if Shawn really was gay and got pissed so he decided to make a thing out of it, a mixtape. This would be a mixtape, not an album because it'd be outside of his regular stuff and would also sound very different from his previous project, it'd be very electro-pop with some lewd bops. Shawn would come out through this mixtape, not only as gay but also as a power bottom, making it some sort of a clap back for those people who had called him that as he owned the name calling, kind of a Taylor Swift situation. 'Power Bottom' would be surprise-released and would have 10 songs, with three collaborations. "Drippin' (feat. cupcakKe) would be the lead single. 'Explanation' would be a voice memo of Shawn explaining why he decided to make this mixtape as clear as possible because he wouldn't talk about it during interviews. 'Power Bottom' would be so far outside of Shawn's box but would also be the biggest statement he'd ever make.

This is the most insane thing i've ever read but i'd be totally here for this mixtape! :yaskween: 

15 hours ago, youknowhothisis said:

a8ioVdU.png

2KlitL1.png

SHAWN MENDES - POWER BOTTOM 
(May 2018) 

1. Break The Back 
  2. Beards and Tattoos 
  3. Drippin' (feat. cupcakKe) 
  4. Sweat 
  5. Anger/ Lust 
  6. Telling Truths 
  8. Why Now? 
  9. Sneak In Party (feat. Charli XCX) 
  10. Learn To Take 
  11. Explanation 

Since stans have called Shawn Mendes a power bottom for the longest time, that gave me an idea. What if Shawn really was gay and got pissed so he decided to make a thing out of it, a mixtape. This would be a mixtape, not an album because it'd be outside of his regular stuff and would also sound very different from his previous project, it'd be very electro-pop with some lewd bops. Shawn would come out through this mixtape, not only as gay but also as a power bottom, making it some sort of a clap back for those people who had called him that as he owned the name calling, kind of a Taylor Swift situation. 'Power Bottom' would be surprise-released and would have 10 songs, with three collaborations. "Drippin' (feat. cupcakKe) would be the lead single. 'Explanation' would be a voice memo of Shawn explaining why he decided to make this mixtape as clear as possible because he wouldn't talk about it during interviews. 'Power Bottom' would be so far outside of Shawn's box but would also be the biggest statement he'd ever make.

:stretcher: this is amazing, sounds more interesting than his actual albums 

• 1 month later...

little_mix___glory_days__acoustic_by_summertimebadwi-dbt84e5.jpg

Glory Days: Acoustic

Release date: 28th January 2018

Tracklist:

1. Shout Out to My Ex (Acoustic)

2. Touch (Acoustic Piano Version)

3. No More Sad Songs (Acoustic Piano Version)

4. Power (Acoustic)

5. Your Love (Acoustic)

6. Is Your Love Enough? (Acoustic)

7. F.U. (Acoustic Piano Version)

8. Nothing Else Matters (Acoustic)

(If it's just labelled 'acoustic' it's acoustic guitar and obviously the others labelled 'acoustic piano version' are acoustic piano)

Promo for the platinum edition of Glory Days and just another release before the release of LM5 which will (hopefully) be out next November as they always release albums in November,  

• YAAASSS 1

IMG_8740.JPG

The Little Mix EP

Release date: 30th April 2013

Tracklist:

1. Wings

2. DNA

3. Change Your Life (Single Mix)

4. Always Be Together

5. How Ya Doin'? (feat. Missy Elliott)

6. Going Nowhere

7. DNA (Unplugged)

8. Wings (Acoustic)

9. We Are Young (Fun. Acoustic Cover)

This would only be released in the US as a way to help the girls 'crack' America. It would also be sold in physical disc form to help promote the girls and their debut album 'DNA'. I've had this idea for ages and already made a post about it.

• 2 months later...
On 12/9/2017 at 9:02 AM, youknowhothisis said:

a8ioVdU.png

2KlitL1.png

SHAWN MENDES - POWER BOTTOM 
(May 2018) 

1. Break The Back 
  2. Beards and Tattoos 
  3. Drippin' (feat. cupcakKe) 
  4. Sweat 
  5. Anger/ Lust 
  6. Telling Truths 
  8. Why Now? 
  9. Sneak In Party (feat. Charli XCX) 
  10. Learn To Take 
  11. Explanation 

This is making me laugh so hard my stomach burned. However, its artwork (and the ones for the singles) are curiously amazing, and I think I'd totally buy this, maybe because of my stupid dreams about Shawn :cackle: 

• Love 1

I figured I'd post something really interesting for LG6. :)

New Terms

Release date: June 27, 2018

TRACKLIST:

1. Do Or Die

2. New Terms

3. Blessed By Love

4. Blossom (ft. Nick Jonas)

5. Midnight Warrior

6. Beauty in the Ugly

7. Paradise [previously unreleased]

8. Blood Money/Acid Wash Girls

9. Planet Terror

10. Spin

11. Room In My Heart (ft. John Legend, Elton John)

12. Stars Shine (ft. Cardi B)

13. Unusual Me

14. Brooklyn Nights (reworked) *

15. Princess Die (reworked) *

16. Same Old Game **

17. Blind To You **

* - US/Canadian exclusive edition

** - Japanese/UK deluxe edition

Lady Gaga had written the New Terms album because of the fact that she's coming to terms with not only finding new love, but expressing her sexuality. It is considered as ARTPOP's little sister by DJ White Shadow, but also features production by Nick Monson, BloodPop, DJ Mustard, Michelle Bell, Bloodshy & Avant, Daft Punk, SOPHIE and Mark Ronson. Mark Ronson worked on Joanne with Gaga, but he decided to join New Terms and make it sound more modern and with an experimental electro-R&B sound.

SINGLES:

1. Stars Shine (ft. Cardi B) (May 12, 2018) (A song about being a light to others when they feel down.)

- New Terms (promo single) (June 17, 2018) (A song about coming to terms with how Gaga is becoming as a person.)

- ALBUM RELEASE: June 27, 2018

2. Blessed By Love (August 24, 2018) (A song about finding love in unexpected places, but being happy with the result.)

3. Blind To You (October 30, 2018) (A song about feeling invisible to people especially when someone is going through something traumatic.)

4. Midnight Warrior (January 2, 2019) (A sequel to Marry the Night. It talks about embracing your insecurities and celebrating who you are.)

5. Room In My Heart (ft. John Legend, Elton John) (March 11, 2019) (The final single from New Terms. It talks about having and making time to forgive the people who have done you wrong and letting them back in and welcoming them back with open arms.)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Plastic Heart said:

I figured I'd post something really interesting for LG6. :)

New Terms

Release date: June 27, 2018

TRACKLIST:

1. Do Or Die

2. New Terms

3. Blessed By Love

4. Blossom (ft. Nick Jonas)

5. Midnight Warrior

6. Beauty In The Mess

7. Paradise [previously unreleased]

8. Blood Money/Acid Wash Girls

9. Planet Terror

10. Spin

11. Room In My Heart (ft. John Legend, Elton John)

12. Stars Shine (ft. Cardi B)

13. Unusual Me

14. Brooklyn Nights (reworked) *

15. Princess Die (reworked) *

16. Same Old Game **

17. Blind To You **

* - US/Canadian exclusive edition

** - Japanese/UK deluxe edition

Lady Gaga had written the New Terms album because of the fact that she's coming to terms with not only finding new love, but expressing her sexuality. It is considered as ARTPOP's little sister by DJ White Shadow, but also features production by Nick Monson, BloodPop, DJ Mustard, Michelle Bell, Bloodshy & Avant, Daft Punk, SOPHIE and Mark Ronson. Mark Ronson worked on Joanne with Gaga, but he decided to join New Terms and make it sound more modern and with an experimental electro-R&B sound.

SINGLES:

1. Stars Shine (ft. Cardi B) (May 12, 2018) (A song about being a light to others when they feel down.)

- New Terms (promo single) (June 17, 2018) (A song about coming to terms with how Gaga is becoming as a person.)

- ALBUM RELEASE: June 27, 2018

2. Blessed By Love (August 24, 2018) (A song about finding love in unexpected places, but being happy with the result.)

3. Blind To You (October 30, 2018) (A song about feeling invisible to people especially when someone is going through something traumatic.)

4. Midnight Warrior (January 2, 2019) (A sequel to Marry the Night. It talks about embracing your insecurities and celebrating who you are.)

5. Room In My Heart (ft. John Legend, Elton John) (March 11, 2019) (The final single from New Terms. It talks about having and making time to forgive the people who have done you wrong and letting them back in and welcoming them back with open arms.)

OH WOW THAT WAS SOMETHING INTERESTING! I definitely don't know Cardi B, but I think it would be great to hear Gaga and Legend in a song, or definitely listen to Gaga and Elton John again :yaskween: The titles are also interesting, especially "Midnight Warrior" and "Planet Terror". I'd totally be here for it if it was real :dealwithit: 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

OH WOW THAT WAS SOMETHING INTERESTING! I definitely don't know Cardi B, but I think it would be great to hear Gaga and Legend in a song, or definitely listen to Gaga and Elton John again :yaskween: The titles are also interesting, especially "Midnight Warrior" and "Planet Terror". I'd totally be here for it if it was real :dealwithit: 

I'm glad you loved it! Cardi B is the one who performed Bodak Yellow. :) Gaga, John Legend and Elton John together on a song would definitely be iconic though. :wink: I wanted to make the album sound interesting especially since I felt influenced from all 5 of her albums.

Just now, Plastic Heart said:

I'm glad you loved it! Cardi B is the one who performed Bodak Yellow. :) Gaga, John Legend and Elton John together on a song would definitely be iconic though. :wink: I wanted to make the album sound interesting especially since I felt influenced from all 5 of her albums.

Yes, indeed you fused the vein of her previous albums. I'd dare to say that "Do or Die", "Midnight Warrior", and "New Terms" could be influenced by Born This Way, while tracks like "Beauty In the Mess" and "Blood Money" could totally be The Fame Monster-inflicted. Also "Blossom" would remind me to ARTPOP, while "Spin" could sound a little The Fame-ish. Definitely, "Paradise" and "Room In My Heart" could have some Cheek to Cheek or Joanne vibes. Good merge of her career in this one! I think this could definitely be a new phase to Gaga's work :yaskween: 

• Like 1