Made Up Album Thread

deleteduser

14 hours ago, Moonchild said:

This version would have been perfect! Also, I liked how you arranged the track listing. Tbh, my favourites are the first 14 you listed, so I wouldn't have minded a standard version of this one instead of the whole deluxe. But it's a better planned era than what actually was launched!

Thank you! I wanted to have a flow to give a vibe to the album, giving us Sensualney to Bopney to Sexney and even though I despise Private Show, I figured I'd give it the bonus track treatment, almost did the same with Invitation but didn't know what would be a good way to open the album without it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 9:36 PM, YoursTruly said:

So I sat and listened to Glory and loved so many tracks with this listen and decided to do my own version of the album along with how the roll out could have worked a little differently in the album's favor.

Yas for 'Mood Ring'! :hail: 

• Like 1

c-fifth-harmony-bangkok.jpg
Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony
Release Date: July 21, 2017
Info:
Following their People Choice performance debut as a quartet, the ladies released a statement regarding their next album and future as a group:
"We are so excited to begin a new chapter and era as a group! Our next album will be out this summer and will be self-titled; we really want to make this a special album for our fans, our Harmonizers, who have been with us on this journey since 2012. We can't wait to share the music we're starting to work on, it's going to be fun, mature, and full of our love! We've been together for these past five years and have been through so much and feel it's only right that we give you all a "farewell" album before we journey off on our own for a bit."

The 5H era began in April with the release of Angel, which had many doing a double take at the change in sound that the single offered from the group, the single became a Top 10 hit and had major interest in the "new" Fifth Harmony. With the first step of the album surpassed, the ladies promoted the single on a promo tour through April/May; two promotional singles, Feels So Right (June 16 w/album pre-order) and Make You Mad (June 30), were released prior to the album and second single, He Like That (July 14th). The 3rd single, Down, was released in September following the ladies buzzed about VMA performance, the single was a moderate success, in part due to how the track resembled Work From Home.

1. Feels So Right
2. Angel
3. Sauced Up
4. He Like That
5. Make You Mad
6. Deliver
7. Lonely Night
8. Down (feat. Gucci Mane)
9. Don't Say You Love Me
10. Messy
11. Bridges
12. Goodbye...

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

camila-cabello-liar-shameless-romance.jp
 Camila Cabello - Romance
Release Date - October 18, 2019
Album Background/Info:
Following the release of the Shawn Mendes duet, Señorita, Cabello began teasing her sophomore album as "sounding like what falling in love feels like." The era would begin with the premiere performance of first single, My Oh My (feat. DaBaby) at the 2019 MTV Video Music Awards, which would be released for stream/purchase on Aug. 30th, the performance begins with a 1:00 intro that sneak peeks album track, Shameless, before dropping into My Oh My. The red hot performance, along with Señorita during the show, is buzzed about and gives the single the anticipation one can hope for, the duet performance with Mendes launches their single to the #1 spot on the Hot 100, with My Oh My also charting the following week in the Top 10 at the #8 spot. Following the chart debut, Cabello releases the teaser for the music video which is released Sept. 9th along with the album title and date at the end of the music video. Album pre-order was released on Sept. 20th with two promotional singles: Liar (Sept. 20th) and Living Proof (Oct. 4th), both of which garner much buzz with how the singer is taking the idea of romance in many directions; a teaser trailer is released with Living Proof that shows many visuals, giving speculation to a visual album for Romance, which Cabello confirms as false, stating "This album means so much to me and when we began working on this era, I wanted to show what romance was through my eyes and we brought so many ideas to the label and they were on board with it. So the visuals in the trailer, which total to 5 videos, including the music videos for My Oh My and Señorita will be released upon the release of Romance."
The album's second single, Shameless, is released alongside the album on Oct. 18th, with the album being met with generally positive reviews, many stating that Cabello levels herself up as an artist without trying to advance herself too soon. Romance debuts at the #1 spot on the Billboard 200 and remains within the Top 10 for 3 more weeks before trickling out slowly. Promotion for the album works it's way through the talk show circuit following release, most notably being the musical guest on Saturday Night Live, performing Shameless and Easy; the album finds life again at the 2019 American Music Awards where 3rd single, Living Proof, is performed along with the announcement for the Romance Tour, to be kicked off in May 2020. Camila is announced as a performer for Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve, performing Shameless/My Oh My and Living Proof. The album's last major promotion happened one month later at the 62nd Grammy Awards, with a medley performance including Living Proof, Should've Said It, and This Love.
The Romance Tour, which was set to hit the road in May of 2020, was postponed to a yet-to-be announced time frame due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic; following the announcement of the postponed tour, Cabello took to social media to announce a mini project for fans in place of the tour, The World of Romance. A docu-series that would be released via YouTube in April & May showcasing the writing, recording, and making of the Romance era from Camila and her team, along with two tracks that Camila teased during her debut album.

1. Shameless
2. Living Proof
3. Should've Said It
4. Señorita (feat. Shawn Mendes)
5. My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)
6. Liar
7. Bad Kind of Butterflies
8. Easy
9. Feel It Twice
10. Dream of You
11. Cry for Me
12. This Love
13. Used to This
14. First Man
15. Must Be Love*
16. Scar Tissue*

*Released May 2020 following the postponement of the Romance Tour  due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Seeing as Britney released Mood Ring onto streaming by demand, I kinda went ahead to imagine if she turned this 'By Demand' business into a whole compilation of underrated bonus tracks as a Christmas gift to her fans amidst the pandemic. I did the selection given the track must have been actually released, but not on any standard edition. She also give us a special gift the fans have been waiting for forever...

Britney Spears - By Demand
Release Date - November 22, 2020

1. Mood Ring (from Glory)
  2. Don't Hang Up (from In the Zone)
  3. Trouble (from Circus)
  4. Scary (from Femme Fatale)
  5. Get Back (from Blackout)
  6. Before the Goodbye (from Britney)
  7. The Answer (from In the Zone)
  8. Outta This World (from Blackout)
  9. Rebellion [NEW]
  10. Hold on Tight (from Britney Jean)

Obviously the only new track would be Rebellion, but it would be great to give these other bonus tracks more of the spotlight given she has the tendency to leave her best tracks as bonuses. Also I know this wouldn't be a great thing for her since everything she's going through right now, but a gay can dream ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheToxicMartian said:

Seeing as Britney released Mood Ring onto streaming by demand, I kinda went ahead to imagine if she turned this 'By Demand' business into a whole compilation of underrated bonus tracks as a Christmas gift to her fans amidst the pandemic. I did the selection given the track must have been actually released, but not on any standard edition. She also give us a special gift the fans have been waiting for forever...

Britney Spears - By Demand
Release Date - November 22, 2020

1. Mood Ring (from Glory)
  2. Don't Hang Up (from In the Zone)
  3. Trouble (from Circus)
  4. Scary (from Femme Fatale)
  5. Get Back (from Blackout)
  6. Before the Goodbye (from Britney)
  7. The Answer (from In the Zone)
  8. Outta This World (from Blackout)
  9. Rebellion [NEW]
  10. Hold on Tight (from Britney Jean)

Obviously the only new track would be Rebellion, but it would be great to give these other bonus tracks more of the spotlight given she has the tendency to leave her best tracks as bonuses. Also I know this wouldn't be a great thing for her since everything she's going through right now, but a gay can dream ?

YES! :hail: 'Don't Hang Up', 'Trouble' and 'Get Back' all need more attention! 'Don't Hang Up' in particular is probably one of my favourite songs from her...It's such a chill vibe and a catchy hook.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Rita Ora - O (2015)

Released: March 6, 2015

rita-ora-o.jpg

Concept for the shelved second album under Roc Nation, which ended her contract with them. I think it would look like this, even though it lacks some unleaked confirmed songs like Kingdom Come, Get a Little Closer, Touch the Sky or Us. Artwork is not mine.

Looked at individually, most of these songs felt incoherent between each other (having I Will Never Let You Down, Sex on My Mind and Grateful in the same album...), but I think in this order they feel cohesive through a good songs run.

1. I Will Never Let You Down
  2. Could It Be
  3. Body on Me (feat. Chris Brown)
  4. Religion (feat. Wiz Khalifa)
  5. Sex on My Mind (feat. A$AP Rocky)
  6. Testosterone (feat. Young Thug, T.I., YG & Future)
  7. Champagne Lights
  8. Dancing In My Brain
  9. Caught on Fire
  10. Feel (feat. Post Malone)
  11. Poison
  12. Grateful

Singles:

2. Body on Me (feat. Chris Brown)
  3. Poison
  5. Champagne Lights

In case you want to download it, with correct tags and all, here you go.

Edited by Moonchild
  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

On 2/17/2021 at 4:50 AM, Moonchild said:

Rita Ora - O (2015)

Released: March 6, 2015

rita-ora-o.jpg

Concept for the shelved second album under Roc Nation, which ended her contract with them. I think it would look like this, even though it lacks some unleaked confirmed songs like Kingdom Come, Get a Little Closer, Touch the Sky or Us. Artwork is not mine.

Looked at individually, most of these songs felt incoherent between each other (having I Will Never Let You Down, Sex on My Mind and Grateful in the same album...), but I think in this order they feel cohesive through a good songs run.

2. Could It Be
  3. Body on Me (feat. Chris Brown)
  5. Sex on My Mind (feat. A$AP Rocky)
  6. Testosterone (feat. Young Thug, T.I., YG & Future)
  7. Champagne Lights
  8. Dancing In My Brain
  9. Caught on Fire
  10. Feel (feat. Post Malone)
  11. Poison
  12. Grateful

Singles:

2. Body on Me (feat. Chris Brown)
  3. Poison
  5. Champagne Lights

In case you want to download it, with correct tags and all, here you go.

Wish we’d gotten this album!

• Sad 1

Not so much a "made up" album but a huge rerelease.

Pretty much have the resurgence of all the Cry Baby outtakes and the sudden popularity of songs like Training Wheels and Play Date and also owing to the pandemic cutting the K-12 Era short it would be ideal to re-release Cry Baby. Not only would the album feature all new songs in place of existing ones it would also feature an alternative story for the character of Cry Baby herself. With the story starting off more or less the same but diverging towards the middle with the replaced songs serving as almost alternative retellings of the events on the original album and the ending being complete different.  

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 10.42.10 AM.png

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Eros_92 said:

Not so much a "made up" album but a huge rerelease.

Pretty much have the resurgence of all the Cry Baby outtakes and the sudden popularity of songs like Training Wheels and Play Date and also owing to the pandemic cutting the K-12 Era short it would be ideal to re-release Cry Baby. Not only would the album feature all new songs in place of existing ones it would also feature an alternative story for the character of Cry Baby herself. With the story starting off more or less the same but diverging towards the middle with the replaced songs serving as almost alternative retellings of the events on the original album and the ending being complete different.  

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 10.42.10 AM.png

This sounds like a cool idea! But I gotta ask... what's up with the different lengths for Where Do Babies Come From and Rocking Horse? Afaik, WDBCF is 4:49 long and RH is like 3:58 or so. Are your versions alternate?

36 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

This sounds like a cool idea! But I gotta ask... what's up with the different lengths for Where Do Babies Come From and Rocking Horse? Afaik, WDBCF is 4:49 long and RH is like 3:58 or so. Are your versions alternate?

They have extended intros and outros. They lead into each other for story purposes :D

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 11/7/2018 at 8:07 AM, Moonchild said:

Nope. "Army of Angels" was supposed to appear on a rock follow-up to Love Is Dead, along with "Red Flags", "Stranger", "To Love Means to Let Go" and many others. I compiled them in a single album called Army of Angels indeed.

The studio albums Kerli should have released by now are the following:

1. Love Is Dead (released in 2008).
  2. Army of Angels (2009, unreleased. The project's title is unknown, but songs like "Army of Angels", "Red Flags", "Moonflower" and "Stranger" were intended for this Love Is Dead follow-up).
  3. I.Nimene (2010, unreleased. "When You Cry", "Scream", "All the Way", "I'll Find You" and "Leave It to the Rain" were intended for another project, most likely the so-called I.Nimene, which was shelved as well. The unleaked "Bubblegum" might have fitted in here, too).
  4. Weapons of Mass Creation (2011-2012, unreleased. Kerli stated that she had a lot of songs that fitted with the weaponry theme, hence "Bullet", "Army of Love", "Blow the Speakers Up", "Lovebomb" and "Weapons of Mass Creation" definitely belonged to this project, before it was cancelled. The outtake "Dollface" is most likely from this project, rather than from Utopia).
  5. Utopia (2013, released as an EP. The whole thing leaked in December 2012, except for "I Was Made For Loving You", which might be circulating by now. We all hope it leaks soon. The rest of the album is leaked, and some of those songs were selected to be released in a 6-track extended play instead of a full-length album.)
  6. Untitled sixth album (2016, unreleased. Tentatively called Deepest Roots, the album included "Feral Hearts", "Blossom", "Diamond Hard" and "Spirit Animal", along with other song titles that were never released. I am 99% sure these four songs won't be included in the upcoming album because Kerli said through Instastories from the last week that she is shooting the music video for the lead single, indicating she has a new body of work, leaving out those four songs).
  7. Upcoming seventh/third album (2019, yet to be released. It is a completely new era, considered to be her third album by her fans since Utopia was intended to be the second one. I consider it to be the seventh because Kerli has enough material for it to be the seventh, but this last thing is just an adding of mine, not an official thing. I have all these albums in my library because of the massive leaks that Kerli's career has met since 2009-2010).

Sorry for the long explanation, I just thought it would be interesting for you to know.

Just saw this searching for Kerli media... Insane. Shame, because she had so much potential!

• Sad 1

• 10 months later...

Here is my rework of Camila's Familia, new title altogether and continuation of the concept they did with Romance, this time playing with the idea of what Camila's life has been behind the public eye.

buena vida.png

Camila Cabello
Cuentos de La Buena Vida

Released: Sept 17, 2021

La Beuna Vida
Celia
Boys Don't Cry
psychofreak (feat. WILLOW)
Quiet
Bam Bam (feat. Ed Sheeran)
Hasta Los Dientes
No Doubt
Don't Go Yet
Lola (feat. Yotuel)
everyone at this party
Oh Na Na (with Myke Towers & Tainy)

Background Info:
The era would still begin with Don't Go Yet, this time released in June 18th, with teases of the single beginning on June 1st via social media. Cabello would perform the single on several occasions and discuss the upcoming album and concept behind the album. "With my last record, we played on the concept of romance, and what that looked like through multiple lenses, across the spectrum from one end of amazing to the other end and I wanted to continue on with that idea of what something could be seen as from many perspectives. This time around, the lens is reflecting on me, on my life behind the music videos and glam and all that."

The follow up single, La Buena Vida, released August 13th along with the music video revealed the album's title, Cuentos de La Buena Vida (Tales of The Good Life), and the release date the following month. Cabello would go on to tease a concert special, Bienvenidos a Mi Vida, that would premiere following the album's release.

Cabello is announced as a performer for the 2021 MTV Video Music Awards, while it is speculated Don't Go Yet and/or La Beuna Vida will be performed, it is announced that an entirely new track will be debuted and serve as the next single for the album, leaving many to wonder if the current single is being scrapped altogether. psychofreak (feat. WILLOW) premieres to much praise and is considered a highlight performance to the award show from the visuals to the sound.

Tour:
Cuentos de un Gran Amor (Tales of a Great Love)
A tour is announced to further promote the album, mainly focusing on the albums, Romance and Cuentos de La Buena Vida; the tour begins in January 2022

buena vida 2.png

• Like 2

• 10 months later...

Released October 31st 2016, Nightmare is the 6th studio album by Taylor Swift. It serves as a interlude between 1989 and Reputation with 11 tracks and is produced by Dan Auerbach with mixing done by Jack Antonoff. It has 1 single, Nightmare (released a week before album release) her shortest song (not counting intros, outros and interludes.) clocking in at 2:16. 

Nightmare

1. Intro
  2. Sweet Revenge
  3. Nightmare 
  4. Dial Tone
  5. Bittersweet
  6. Promises In Paradise
  7. Lovers Turmoil
  8. Aftermath
  9. Praise You (feat. Lana Del Rey)
  10. Breakdown
  11. Farewell (To My Old Life)
Edited by ahsoka21
  • Like 1

What a fun topic released in 2003, 2 years after there #1 album Gold Greatest Hits Steps return with their 4th studio album 

01 - Baby Don’t Dance (W.I.P Radio Mix)

02 - For Sure

03 - More Than I Needed To Know

04 - The Best Is Yet To Come  

05 - Can’t Say Goodbye 

06 - Heaven and Earth

07 - Serious 

08 - Xanadu 

09 - Just a Little

10 - Holding On For You 

Singles would be

Baby Don’t Dance (W.I.P Mix)