Post Your Cover Art's!

deleteduser

As you can see I have nothing to do all day and I'm always bored so, I already made the new cover for this week of PHF'S Next Top Cover Designer! I got Girls Aloud, and I didn't know them lol So I looked for their songs and albums and listened to Models, which it's a really cute song! So I decided to make a cover for it!

I wanted to recreate the style of the fashion magazines, and I really hope it worked lol ~ Enjoy! :magic:

Spoiler

sgMCyFb.png

• YAAASSS 2

12 hours ago, Jump Rope said:

As you can see I have nothing to do all day and I'm always bored so, I already made the new cover for this week of PHF'S Next Top Cover Designer! I got Girls Aloud, and I didn't know them lol So I looked for their songs and albums and listened to Models, which it's a really cute song! So I decided to make a cover for it!

I wanted to recreate the style of the fashion magazines, and I really hope it worked lol ~ Enjoy! :magic:

Hide contents

sgMCyFb.png

Gurl how you don't know Cheryl Cole, Nadine Coyle, Nicola Roberts and idk the other two? :D

• YAAASSS 1

My new cover for this week of PHF'S Next Top Cover Designer! I got Zayn Malik so I actually enjoyed searching for pics and edit an stuff this week 8) I found some unreleased titles of his song and made a cover for the one I liked the most, Fuck Like That! It's pretty simple I know but this is how i wanted it to be! ~

Spoiler

hzl4LR9.png

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1